AB96

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find company name in Bob's office? I saw many comments that it can be found in the left drawer but it's empty, and so is the right drawer. I have skipped many days but this company name never seems to spawn in either of the drawers.

Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
Does anyone know where I can find company name in Bob's office? I saw many comments that it can be found in the left drawer but it's empty, and so is the right drawer. I have skipped many days but this company name never seems to spawn in either of the drawers.
with Zury you have 3 names to find 1 on the desk, 2 in the left drawer and 3 talk to Bob, but for that you have to go to see
Zury every evening

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
oowwh i forgot that this game have existed o_Oo_Oo_O, and where am i when this game having updated last time ?? i really hard to remember

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
I've tested the game a little bit.

By revising the dialogues you can recover a lot of the self-censorship, here the patch makes a good effort.

The nighttime encounters, the thing about the girls pretending to be asleep and MC knowing it seems silly to me.

That the neighbors have disappeared seems like a lesser evil to me.

But what seems bad to me are the closings of the stories (except Carolina) they lack a closing with more strength and more mischief.

That each story with each woman can be independent of the others can be, but an apotheosic ending with a complete or partial Haren in the line of THE VISIT from Stiglet or F.I.L.F. from ICCreations is essential

Isn't it fun to see how the mother and daughters discover among themselves how naughty MC is. It could even include his aunt and his wife. Just seeing the reaction as described en F.i.L.F and THE VISIT would be brilliant.

The game deserves it.

PS: Bob's humiliation is unnecessary, deep down he is a good man, it is better to leave him as if he doesn't know anything and that his family sends him fishing with his friends while they have fun as happens in Treasure of Nadia of NTL

Last edited:

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Looking at the result for now, I can say that ICSTOR's work is disappointing and unprofessional.

The delay is not at all justified and has been limited to delegating the work, leaving the game abandoned.

They promise us several DLCs. For when? For within two years?

That someone does this project in their free time and free is a pass, but he charges money for a job that he does not deliver in a timely manner.

It is normal that the community is angry.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes