sinfulosd

Jul 10, 2019
So I went offline for about a week and a half and somehow I see a lot of drama going on. I was hoping the game would not be released to keep the toxicity going, but holy god it skyrocketed so high.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
So the Milfy city Final Edition is out on Patreon, anyone tell me what the official game is really like? Or are we sttill in the beta process? I am now confused.

Oct 9, 2022
about 300 years ago I played this game to completion and after waiting 13940928480w3q752-93479-35 years there has finally been an update. I go to check it out only to see everyone saying that it's essentially a dumpster fire and the creator is a fraudulent POS. now I'm sad.

• Haha
Reactions: Heaits

Clazzimodo

Aug 17, 2019
I think with the exception to incest, because I believe that policy issue pre-dates all this and effects a lot of Patreon games and I agree with you on that point, a lot of this censorship is basically self inflicted. Had they never started ghosting the project for over a year and a half between versions 0.6 and 0.7, his own fed up fans, on his own Discord would have never decided to get together and report the game for violating Patreon's ToS.
so you're saying it's the fans' fault that we now have the cucked version without all the good stuff?

Apr 10, 2021
I think with the exception to incest, because I believe that policy issue pre-dates all this and effects a lot of Patreon games and I agree with you on that point, a lot of this censorship is basically self inflicted. Had they never started ghosting the project for over a year and a half between versions 0.6 and 0.7, his own fed up fans, on his own Discord would have never decided to get together and report the game for violating Patreon's ToS.
I know, i remember the whole ridiculous decision of his to start another game while never finished or progressed this one.
I mean seriously it's called version 1.0 from 0.7 and he pretty much removed the content with neighbor, and didn't even made something new with "Aunt". I mean seriously just recently played it, and the "Aunt" content is so short.

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
So fun to go back to the adult shop after I've already bought everything. "Have a look" its like, "Should I mention that you have no f*cking stock? Will it hurt your feelings?"

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Exactly . game is ruined ... sad...
Incest Removed ❎
Sleep Sex Removed ❎
Blackmail Removed ❎
Roleplay BS Added ✅
Why do you feel the need to lie so much? Not one of those things you named is true. Unless those little xs are supposed to mean they didn't remove it. But others are seeing this as a "They took out this stuff" instead of checking for themselves. Still have night sex while sleeping. Still main story is sex with your sisters, mom, and aunt. Still blackmail the teacher. The game really hasn't changed much more than adding a couple more characters and getting rid of the neighbor story for now. At least poo poo the game for real reasons, This is just a dick move.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Will the final polished version of 1.0 come out this month? or it'll be longer than that?

I plan to go back playing this again after so many years, and I heard you gotta start from the beginning again.
Would it be advisable to wait for the final version? or just go on ahead and tolerate this one.
A friend of mine did say a few weeks back there were tons of bugs and errors when this came out.
Is it still a bugfest?

Thank you to anyone who'll answer.

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Why do you feel the need to lie so much? Not one of those things you named is true. Unless those little xs are supposed to mean they didn't remove it. But others are seeing this as a "They took out this stuff" instead of checking for themselves. Still have night sex while sleeping. Still main story is sex with your sisters, mom, and aunt. Still blackmail the teacher. The game really hasn't changed much more than adding a couple more characters and getting rid of the neighbor story for now. At least poo poo the game for real reasons, This is just a dick move.
Neighbour stuff removed
Any mention of Sarah's inexperience with sex also removed
ICSTOR's own words "Patreon ate my homework"

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
If this part is not removed, then I will edit my comment
No point since you are already quoted. Not that anybody care. Part about converting, which upset Patreon administrator who was negotiatiing with Onyxdime, was about Sidra trying to convert her daughter from straight to lesbian... It didn't sit well with them. Probably they were afraid of some SJW group virtue signaling. Part about converting of lesbian to dick was never touched. (MC and Jazmin talk Aunt into him boning her).

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes