May 31, 2020
Arrg me hearties, unfortunately I need to sail the seven seas so I don't have time to play through this game from the start again, arrrrg. Does any of me maties have a save right at the end of the last update that's playable for this new update?

Booty to the first matey who has it, arrrg.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know if its possible to beat Delilah in the swimming races without having to lose first or is it scripted you have to lose to her the first time each time you try ive already lost once to her and won once against her?

aarxnphil

Mar 10, 2019
Nah g, that's how it's scripted. you have to lose to her every level (3 levels). The entire Delilah subplot is based on alternating domination, so you WILL lose no matter what.

Reactions: ViperGts151

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Man that bedroom scene with Linda and her rope teddy. When the MC says there's a gap in the rope so he can shove his cock into her pussy gave me the willies just thinking about rope burn on my dick no sir, uh ah not happening.

Reactions: fatcat2112

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Milfy City Final Edition - Version 1.0d - Released on patreon and says soon to steam. the release here says Milfy City Version 1.0d beta wounder if they are different.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
just "ignore" it mate
Did not work just loops back to her on the bed.. sounds like this is not up to his old stuff based on some comments. And for those looking for saves I do not think they will work think he locked that out of this game... well did not work for me trying to get around this error so for now.. done! Shame sis was real cute.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Bah, completed my ass. I had played the Caroline branch before this update to the hotel, so not much new here except they are "Tenants" now. NO epilogue to wrap up the branches. Maybe in another 5 years?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes