Sep 16, 2023
If this part is not removed, then I will edit my comment
No point since you are already quoted. Not that anybody care. Part about converting, which upset Patreon administrator who was negotiatiing with Onyxdime, was about Sidra trying to convert her daughter from straight to lesbian... It didn't sit well with them. Probably they were afraid of some SJW group virtue signaling. Part about converting of lesbian to dick was never touched. (MC and Jazmin talk Aunt into him boning her).

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Will the final polished version of 1.0 come out this month? or it'll be longer than that?

I plan to go back playing this again after so many years, and I heard you gotta start from the beginning again.
Would it be advisable to wait for the final version? or just go on ahead and tolerate this one.
A friend of mine did say a few weeks back there were tons of bugs and errors when this came out.
Is it still a bugfest?

Thank you to anyone who'll answer.
Well he is trying to upload the game in Steam, so it is mean probably will TryHard it. I really hope he put effort and make it fast, not like that patch took him 2 years... After all he have a almost complete product, it is same if will wait another 2 years. But we know also how Subs money work. Milking maybe is his way.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
The way I see it, ICSTOR has found a new way to scam people. It's like any other commercial game. Here you can have the base if you give me say 20.00 and my original game had all of this "xxxxxxx" which i will develop a DLC for that great content in 2 years. Since it's a DLC on Steam no pressure from patrons becalm it's a DLC. For Patreon or his new website you still giving him tons of money each month for a unknown game, (Praying that a DLC will drop in a reasonable amount of time and hoping that you the patron won't abandon his site and take your money with you. I am not sure how this DEVis going to use his new website but don't get your hopes up. Basicaly with al the money he scammmed he could hire staff and has enough money for powerfull workstations to bang out these DLC's and still work on his other project. If he didn't spend all Patreon money already.

Rwede

Nov 29, 2018
Sadly that got removed from the final version...

Apparently it will be available with future dlc
Back in my day, DLCs were called "Stand-Alone"s, where the initial game was [REDACTED] FINISHED and the additional content was/were not the [REDACTED] ENDING(S). Remember Doom³ ? Remember Half-Life ? That's what I'm talking about. Not "Endings will be available as DLCs, since I didn't have enough time in 3 years to make them. I was too busy counting my monthly income"...

What has become of the gaming industry ? I'm so [REDACTED] infuriurated.

Reactions: jdsgaara

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Will the final polished version of 1.0 come out this month? or it'll be longer than that?

I plan to go back playing this again after so many years, and I heard you gotta start from the beginning again.
Would it be advisable to wait for the final version? or just go on ahead and tolerate this one.
A friend of mine did say a few weeks back there were tons of bugs and errors when this came out.
Is it still a bugfest?

Thank you to anyone who'll answer.
It still is reportedly... though I'm still having a compressed version of 1.0b and none of the mentioned ones appeared for me :LOL: In exchange I had another one... after the first run (quit game ) the main menu could not be loaded anymore since something changed in the files :unsure::cautious: Anyhow if you ignored it that you don't have a main menu there was no problem :LOL:

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Bombastik

Jul 3, 2017
So is this game worth playing right now?
I used to play it when he was still actively updating, if he has cut a bunch of content... It makes me doubt if it's worth playing.

xhhzh

Sep 27, 2023
lpfn102,邮政:11798817,成员:34700 said:
确认工作1.0d静置。

库解锁器用于强制解锁场景重放库、密钥卡库或两者中的所有内容。

• unlocker.rpyc解锁双方电脑上的重播库和秘密卡片库。
  • secret_unlocker.rpyc解锁只有秘密卡片库但不是重播库。
  • replay_unlocker.rpyc解锁只有场景重放库但不是秘密卡片库。

应适用于游戏的所有版本、现有的保存和新的穿越。

!!只下载其中一个文件!!

如果您尝试同时使用多个解锁器,将会出现错误,并且游戏将无法运行。

如果要解锁两个库,则需要下载unlocker.rpyc

解锁是永久的。加载保存或在安装了解锁器的情况下启动新游戏、保存该游戏,然后移除解锁器将不会重新锁定该保存的相册图像,但会阻止新游戏和旧保存解锁其相册。

安装说明:

1. 下载以下文件之一。
  2. 将其移到.rpa文件旁边的game/文件夹中。
  3. 运行游戏并享受。
下载后,我无法将其移入并解锁
Confirmed working for 1.0d still.

Gallery unlocker to force-unlock everything in the scene replay gallery, the secret card gallery, or both.

• unlocker.rpyc unlocks both the replay gallery on the computer and the secret card gallery.
  • secret_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the secret card gallery but not the replay gallery.
  • replay_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the scene replay gallery but not the secret card gallery.

Should work on all versions of the game, on existing saves, and on new playthroughs.

!! DOWNLOAD ONLY ONE OF THE FILES !!

You will get an error and the game won't run if you try to use more than one of the unlockers together.

If you want both galleries unlocked, you need to download unlocker.rpyc.

The unlock is permanent. Loading a save or starting a new game with the unlocker installed, saving that game, then removing the unlocker will not re-lock the gallery images for that save, but will prevent new games and older saves from having their galleries unlocked.

Install Instructions:

1. Download one of the files below.
  2. Move it into the game/ folder alongside the .rpa files.
  3. Run game and enjoy.
After downloading the file, moving it to the game cannot unlock it, The library and those card libraries have not been unlocked, they cannot be unlocked

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
so you're saying it's the fans' fault that we now have the cucked version without all the good stuff?
No. they are saying that had scamstor stuck to his original timeline and not blew everyone off for a couple years, the game would have been completely finished LONG ago with tie original story and none of the censorship from patreon.

He screwed himself over by not sticking to the schedule

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
Why are binoculars still in the game if ICSTOR removed the Isla plot (window is still clickable too, but no options come up)? I'm kinda pissed about that. Also, no Macy content? Was waiting years for her to get some love. At least Lily got some hot scenes. Whole thing seems rushed, which is odd, because there were 20 million delays...

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone has the ver0.71 game ?
I want to relive the neighbour's story since it has been a looooong time that I have forgot most of the plots. :cry:

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes