Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
so there is content removed and content changed. Where are they lying then? The only liar is Icstor.
In the proportions of the switch and the intensity in wich they make a huge deal out of it. You lost 1 scene gain more than 20 and conclude that the game is "ruined". It's like watching the glass 1/20 emtpy instead of watching the 19/20 full.
To the point that people actually believe that the game has lost more content than it gains, and that's objectively false, so, those people has been decieved, and this time not by Icstor.

Clazzimodo

Aug 17, 2019
Two things you should never trust:
The word from Icstor and the word of people here talking about Icstor.
The "content removed" is basically one scene from a secondary character. The rest is reworked, and that means they made some minimal changes to the script without touching the renders.
On the other side soemthing like 20 scenes were added, no exxagerations.
I haven't played the game yet, is there really only 20 new scenes?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I haven't played the game yet, is there really only 20 new scenes?
I took the time to count it just for you.
30 new scenes in the gallery (plus some extras) out of a total of 90 scenes. Meaning 33% of the content is completely new.
Do whatever you like with the information but last update has only 2 scenes.

Cinaed

Feb 21, 2019
Back in my day, DLCs were called "Stand-Alone"s, where the initial game was [REDACTED] FINISHED and the additional content was/were not the [REDACTED] ENDING(S). Remember Doom³ ? Remember Half-Life ? That's what I'm talking about. Not "Endings will be available as DLCs, since I didn't have enough time in 3 years to make them. I was too busy counting my monthly income"...

What has become of the gaming industry ? I'm so [REDACTED] infuriurated.
There is essentially a global recession, inflation is wild, people are broke, and greed is at an all time high. That's not an excuse for the scammers, just saying that people were ALREADY greedy, and as money becomes harder to come by, they get even more greedy.

Clazzimodo

Aug 17, 2019
I took the time to count it just for you.
30 new scenes in the gallery (plus some extras) out of a total of 90 scenes. Meaning 33% of the content is completely new.
Do whatever you like with the information but last update has only 2 scenes.
I thought there were way more new scenes since the update said 550 new animations.

Pinchfire

Feb 7, 2018
Hey! Just downloaded the latest game version and applied the incest patch. Started new game, but when I go and talk to "Dad" for the first time the game throws me this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: String u'[Dad' ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/ml_and_f_bedroom/day/scenes/d_ml_and_f_bedroom_mornig_scene_v1.rpyc", line 50, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1234, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 160, in parse
    raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'[Dad' ends with an open format operation.

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Milfy City 1.0d
Thu Oct  5 11:23:07 2023
Can smb. please help out? Do I need to update Python or the issue is with patch itself?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Since " followers " have become " free members " they count towards the member number :rolleyes: Patreon changes too yet this exaggerated shock in people as to how many gets scammed more... :FacePalm::eek:

:KEK:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I thought there were way more new scenes since the update said 550 new animations.
There are a little more than 550 animations (I also count them). There are some few extras (horny calls and some go to her bed scenes and at least one weeken event not included in the gallery for some reason). I guess depends on the lenght of each scene.

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
I hope the final version releases soon. I am waiting for it so that "pirates" can reimplement the missing/altered content with a patch.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes