Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I've made a i-patch fix with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [game folder] and replace the old files if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

Making an i-patch in this White Elephant it's like trying to repair a nuclear plant with a Swissknife.

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH & PATCH2 IN [GAME FOLDER]\GAME!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE Mommy AND Daddy, YOU JUST HAVE TO CREATE AN EMPTY FILES nomommy.rpy in [game folder]\game.
Not needed if you do a fresh start, it will be asked.

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a texbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast

Version 0.1:
restored the mini-game option in preferences
Version 0.2;
add nomommy.rpy to replace mommy and daddy by mom and dad
Version 0.3:
Bob call Linda, Linda and no more mom
Version 0.4:
It's now fully compatible with the KoGa3 Mod
Version 0.5:
2 minor fixes
Version 0.6:
1 tenant missed and the version of the i-patch fix is now displayed in the credits
+ Dad error reported @s.freud
Are you only replacing the names with familial relationship or also adjusting texts?
Because I still found a few things here and there that don't make sense when using I-patch (I installed latest patch today).
Like Caroline saying: Cum for your best friend

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
And they're not? lol
I'm not even close to the violet route but wtf, there isn't even a caroline blowjob then?
I'm sure he said there was a caroline scene inside violet route.
No Caroline on Violets story at all, and no new scenes for Caroline outside of the booty call thingie, which I dont even remember tbh
It was something like "BJ 1 and BJ 2" or some shit
Violet's scenes are nice, but still, so much missing stuff

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Are you only replacing the names with familial relationship or also adjusting texts?
Because I still found a few things here and there that don't make sense when using I-patch (I installed latest patch today).
Like Caroline saying: Cum for your best friend
I do all, name, relations and texts adjustements.
To help me more, I prefer a screenshot. So, I have the exact sentence to search and put corrections in right place.

after checking, if you have this phrase, it's because you have removed the patch.rpy....
I have expressly noted DO NOT REMOVE THIS FILES!

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
No Caroline on Violets story at all, and no new scenes for Caroline outside of the booty call thingie, which I dont even remember tbh
It was something like "BJ 1 and BJ 2" or some shit
Violet's scenes are nice, but still, so much missing stuff
ICTOR lied... who would expect that? Colour me shocked :D

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I do all, name, relations and texts adjustements.
To help me more, I prefer a screenshot. So, I have the exact sentence to search and put corrections in right place.

after checking, if you have this phrase, it's because tou have removed the patch.rpy....
I have expressly noted DO NOT REMOVE THIS FILES!
No I haven't removed any files my man lit said I just installed the updated patch today.
See here. I just overwrote the previous files.

1696540718013.png 1696540779105.png

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
No I haven't removed any files my man lit said I just installed the updated patch today.
See here. I just overwrote the previous files.

View attachment 2983210 View attachment 2983211
It's impossible in other's way... look at the code :

if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
Caroline "That’s it... cum for your big sister. Cum for me!"
else:
Caroline "That’s it... cum for your best friend! Cum for me!"

If patch.rpy is present, it must display big sister and not best friend!

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018

else:

I don't know what to tell you, as you can see based on my screenshot, I got all the files.
And it does seem to be working, because everybody does get referred most of the time by their familial relation, but there seem to be exceptions on some lines.

See here in the same scene
1696541517932.png 1696541570116.png

Edit: Do I like have to restart my entire playthrough again?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I don't know what to tell you, as you can see based on my screenshot, I got all the files.
And it does seem to be working, because everybody does get referred most of the time by their familial relation, but there seem to be exceptions on some lines.

View attachment 2983227 View attachment 2983230

In that case, the problem is yours. Do a chkdsk of your disk, maybe you have a problem here

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023

View attachment 2983227 View attachment 2983230

There is no issue with the patch in that line.
Read the dialogue again and think about the context.

She doesn't want to remind that she is your sister, she wants to feel this relationship as a "man and woman" thing, and not an incest intercourse.

The only line that i relate with an error is with Linda when you ask her at the main bedroom about when she started crushing on MC.
Mc answered with "i thought it all started when i started renting your room".
A son can't rent his own bedroom in their own house paying for their own mom lol

Now THAT is something the patch alone can't fix, but this caroline line just sounds how it's supposed to be sounding.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
There is no issue with the patch in that line.
Yes there is...

else:

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
In that case, the problem is yours. Do a chkdsk of you disk, maybe you have problem here
I dusted off my old laptop redownloaded the game and the patch on it (so it's a total fresh install). Installed the patch and did a speed run. Still getting the same line. Pretty sure it's either an issue with your patch or the game is just not picking up the change.

I added the full screenshot just to make sure we are talking about the same scene. 1696544821335.png

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I dusted off my old laptop redownloaded the game and the patch on it (so it's a total fresh install). Installed the patch and did a speed run. Still getting the same line. Pretty sure it's either an issue with your patch or the game is just not picking up the change.

I added the full screenshot just to make sure we are talking about the same scene. View attachment 2983352
Sorry guy, I can't fix a random problem that ONLY appears on your PC...
Send me a save just before the problem occurs

Last edited:

Josepa08

May 30, 2023
I took the time to count it just for you.
30 new scenes in the gallery (plus some extras) out of a total of 90 scenes. Meaning 33% of the content is completely new.
Do whatever you like with the information but last update has only 2 scenes.
What are the two new scenes?

Bombastik

Jul 3, 2017
Incest Removed ❎
Sleep Sex Removed ❎
Blackmail Removed ❎
Roleplay BS Added ✅
Two things you should never trust:
The word from Icstor and the word of people here talking about Icstor.
The "content removed" is basically one scene from a secondary character. The rest is reworked, and that means they made some minimal changes to the script without touching the renders.
On the other side soemthing like 20 scenes were added, no exxagerations.
So you're saying these things in the first quote haven't been removed but have been reworked to be more pc?
I have downloaded the game, will probs play it tmr, just tryna figure out whats different so I dont come back here and be like "What happened to x scene?".

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes