Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
There is still an issue with spying on Sara in the bathroom after the weekend event at the pool. I did a new game and only did the Sara part to make sure nothing else interfered. It is still bugged. Sara does not appear in the bathroom for the 4th (i think) spy attempt. Is there any fix for this yet?

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
Confirmed working for 1.0d still.

Gallery unlocker to force-unlock everything in the scene replay gallery, the secret card gallery, or both.
  • unlocker.rpyc unlocks both the replay gallery on the computer and the secret card gallery.
  • secret_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the secret card gallery but not the replay gallery.
  • replay_unlocker.rpyc unlocks only the scene replay gallery but not the secret card gallery.
Should work on all versions of the game, on existing saves, and on new playthroughs.
it doesnt work for me!
im using this "https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0d-icstor.8012/post-11795618" i-patch and this mod "https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-v1-0c-icstor.8012/post-11811911" alongside with gallery unlocker, did i do something wrong?
game ver is 1.0d and i put "unlocker.rpyc" file exactly in game folder!

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I Don't know if tis question has been asked and sorry if it has but where do I find numbers to call the girls?

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
I Don't know if tis question has been asked and sorry if it has but where do I find numbers to call the girls?
i only remember Caroline (her shop, where she tries new outfits) and Linda (her work, her office on the wall). they look like pink cards

neroslasher

Aug 29, 2021
There is still an issue with spying on Sara in the bathroom after the weekend event at the pool. I did a new game and only did the Sara part to make sure nothing else interfered. It is still bugged. Sara does not appear in the bathroom for the 4th (i think) spy attempt. Is there any fix for this yet?
Yea same with me

Anyone know what's happening

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes