crysis8

Apr 16, 2018
Hello guys, is this game ended finally? I will download it accordingly. Im just confused there is no completed tag

Sep 16, 2023
I see there are lot of people hysterically ranting about removed content.
For those willing to check what's added and what's removed, old links for 0.71b are still up.
Windows and Linux verisons packed together:
Mega

MacOSX:
Pixeldrain Mega

And here is compressed version.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So you're saying these things in the first quote haven't been removed but have been reworked to be more pc?
I have downloaded the game, will probs play it tmr, just tryna figure out whats different so I dont come back here and be like "What happened to x scene?".
They were reworked, each sleep sex scene now has a render at the begining and some dialogue saying that the girl pretends to sleep. And the incest is pretty much the same, but the reworked comes only to the script with the renders being the same.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
can anyone quote me if this is back in development? there's lots of new comments and the abandoned tag has been removed

Sep 19, 2023
can anyone quote me if this is back in development? there's lots of new comments and the abandoned tag has been removed
1.0 was released yes, but it's not "finished" because two main things about it, the pregnancy & harem routes, have been removed and will later be released as DLCs who knows when.

If you decide to download 1.0, keep .71b (if you have it), because there was a lot cut and the dialogue (especially for Celia's route) has changed quite a bit

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
1.0 was released yes, but it's not "finished" because two main things about it, the pregnancy & harem routes, have been removed and will later be released as DLCs who knows when.

If you decide to download 1.0, keep .71b (if you have it), because there was a lot cut and the dialogue (especially for Celia's route) has changed quite a bit
Can I still download V.71b ???

tanders70

Oct 2, 2021
I am using version 1.0d for Mac and there is neither audio nor animations (black screen with dialog-text when I would expect animations)!
Anyone else with this problem and knows how to solve it?

nashman

Oct 5, 2019
Hello all.

Do any of you have the problem that Celia's home is not visible on the map? I'm supposed to visit her at night, but unfortunately I can't do it without her home.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings Markus

dangerdude88

Feb 11, 2021
How do you access the booty call scenes? where do you find their numbers? Also why is Sidra even in the game if you cant have a single decent interaction? My dumbass was trying to use the nigh vision goggles on the windows and what not but nothing. Also does the window at judys house serve any purpose? You can click on it from the outside but what can you do?

nashman

Oct 5, 2019
dangerdude88
Linda's number is on the wall in her office. Sara's number too. I haven't been able to open Judy's window yet either. In the earlier version you could interact with Sidra and with her daughter. Maybe there will be something more.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
bro what happened here I looked last week I had 7,345 how did it go to 28k in the blink of an eye :LOL:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes