Jacob2357

Apr 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me secret card location of the 3rd page 3rd row 2nd one I can't able to find it.
I think missing one in the neighbour backyard.

Last edited:

jbs68642

Apr 2, 2018
In the Koga3 Mod isn't there supposed to be a way to change your amount of money or was that taken away? I don't see it as an option anymore.

May 31, 2018
Completely rebuilt is exaggeration. Dialogue was reworked, one story arc was removed. But other than that there are no big changes.
Mine is still ver 0.8, can you explain further about that removed part? Is it important or just minor side story that can be removed without any loss?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Probably a stupid question, but I can't for the life of me figure this out. I'm trying to collect all the secret cards, but I can't find the way to the changing room or the gym in the school. Could someone show me where to go to get to these rooms? All I find are the pool. I thought it was past the security office and Cila's office. But it won't let me go past the wet floor sign. Thanks in advance!

Nirazul

Jul 30, 2023
Sorry to ear that, but sister_name is not a variable manipulated by my i-patch fix see the screenshot
and it's not used by the dev too in the game... So, you have something else installed in your game who install sister_name
I Use the milfy city 1.0d and the other uncesored mod 0.1 : works Fine!
After i use the i-patch, than i have this error too, the parents sleeping room ist every night empty, After the sarah Weekend his story stoped (no Home arest scene).
Without i patch is all fine

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Why do the stories end so soon?
Because it is Icstor. His entire career so far in making games, he has rushed the ending. Every time, starts out great, nice build, then rushes ending.

What makes this time worse is he had plenty of time, had he actually worked on it. he could have finished the game without rushing the end almost 2 years ago

Reactions: Naximilian

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Because it is Icstor. His entire career so far in making games, he has rushed the ending. Every time, starts out great, nice build, then rushes ending.

What makes this time worse is he had plenty of time, had he actually worked on it. he could have finished the game without rushing the end almost 2 years ago
And he didn't even take his time to finally add animations to Carolines big date with the MC. In the beginning I was positively surprised with the update since I liked the content with the "Pool" girl but other than that everything else felt rushed and I get the feeling that "it could have been so much more". But yeah, if you chill most of the time in 2 years you can't finish much.

toorfu

Jul 31, 2021
After first weekend event with Sara (just got to relation 2), walkthrough tells me to talk to Sara again in her bedroom in the morning but she's not there and I can't progress for her quest apparently ... Do I need to advance with other girls first?? or is this not supposed to happen

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I Use the milfy city 1.0d and the other uncesored mod 0.1 : works Fine!
After i use the i-patch, than i have this error too, the parents sleeping room ist every night empty, After the sarah Weekend his story stoped (no Home arest scene).
Without i patch is all fine
I'm speechless...
As I have already explained, my i-patch fix does not modify the game comportment, it's just a sentences matching/replacing nothing more.
You have something else you don't mention in your installation.
Just the presence of 'sister_name' proove this. Because it's not used by the original game nor my i-patch.

And what is the "uncensored mod 0.1" ??? Can you post here

Last edited:
Reactions: Naximilian

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The only thing that gets me is. Celia catches the MC taking a photo of the blackmail material at the start of the game. Then, next thing you do after saying you won't tell anyone, is you tell the shrink. Who helps you by telling you to blackmail her. And she is oblivious to the fact it was the MC who did it. What was the point of her telling the MC that she's into BDSM and wants to do a glory-hole then nothing since? That's the only part I don't get.

Rielo

Mar 20, 2018
So question: is the game finished? I've looked at the changelog and it said routes have been completed. What else is left if not finished? Just bug fixes? I've been holding off playing since I want to wait for the completed version.

AlexLeasure

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone has a solution to "Spy on Sara"? I should spy on her in the morning in bathroom but she is not there, and i've finihsed weekend event long time ago.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes