rogghuggcogg

Dec 4, 2018
I discovered this game late around '22. I looked into all of the historical experiences people had with ICSTOR, but I have no contrasting opinion to that. I leave that to the early adapters and stay away from it. Taking the concerns with ICSTOR out of it and just focusing on the game alone, I found it fun and didn't run into bugs.

Dr Pinkcake, doesn't even need to be mentioned, a true example of what all creators should strive to be like is my opinion. Every industry, big and small has a heavyweight amongst them, and Dr Pinkcake is one of the heavyweights in this community.
either way man Drpink cake doesnt take your money and give excuses if people are complaining about icstor its for a reason its plain lazyness the greed kicked in and he gave half ass attempts to content at least with drpinkcake he would have voting polls on what people wanted in the next updates i don t even know wtf this latest update is but by the looks of it it doesnt look like much and the most recent update which took him 2 years to make was to fuck sarah.

Reactions: AmadorQ

nxfggj5ruy

Oct 12, 2023
Are there any new choices/situations in v1.0d that weren't in v0.7? I mean, was anything added to old story(before v0.7)? Because if not, does anyone have save for v1.0d to the time when v0.7 ended?

Reactions: merto08
Dec 20, 2017
Are the scenes (on the MC's computer) supposed to unlock as you get them? I already got a blowjob from Sara and some other scenes but my gallery is empty.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Does this game have any scene of macy? There was a dialogue in sara route with macy in which macy was saying that they have done makeout in mc's room

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Partial Content Restoration Mod

It fully restores "Sidra and Isla" deleted content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things like school on the map.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder.
Just a heads up. This no longer works properly. The video files are missing so errors keep popping up, eventually it crashes your game.

Now that I have finished the game in it's "complete" form I can say. One thing this dev needs to do away with is the f**cking 5 second long back screen forced transitions and forced white transition cum shot scenes. I hate forced long waiting transition screens in ALL renpy game. Let me click to move forward.

That being said, the Mom storyline and beach vacation scene is one of the best ever done for a Mom/Son renpy game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The sisters are awesome too. A+ on all that.

The game needs an actual ending. There is also missing content with the Mom and Therapist because it is hinted at many times that they are having sex in secret with a strap-on. We never get that part of the storyline finished or even seen.

Last edited:

MarcoTJ

May 8, 2021
I'm wondering why nobody shared a save compatible with ver 1.0d at the end of old 0.71 version so we dont have to start the game from the begining?!

Last edited:
Reactions: genglj05

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
This one: Rename_MC_Mod....
I should want have some you could Rename even the girl's.....

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes