char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I have a problem with the content advancement with Sara: I already passed the water park event, now I talked to her at school, she sits tired in the school hallway and I can't find a way to advance the story with her, Every time I click on her wherever I find her it tells me "have you already spoken to her" and I notice the question mark "?" help, and tells me "go spy on her in the morning in the bathroom", I do that, I click on the bathroom and nothing happens, it's empty.
Is it a Bug? I started the game in version 1.0b, then I downloaded 1.0d and it keeps fucking me with the same thing

Shilton

Jul 22, 2022
I have a problem with the content advancement with Sara: I already passed the water park event, now I talked to her at school, she sits tired in the school hallway and I can't find a way to advance the story with her, Every time I click on her wherever I find her it tells me "have you already spoken to her" and I notice the question mark "?" help, and tells me "go spy on her in the morning in the bathroom", I do that, I click on the bathroom and nothing happens, it's empty.
Is it a Bug? I started the game in version 1.0b, then I downloaded 1.0d and it keeps fucking me with the same thing
you have to spy on her with the spy cam, you have to select it in your bag

Reactions: char_2.0

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
Wasnt there a threesome thing he was working on between linda sara and caroline cuz i remember something like harem ending before he went radio silent on game so that still in game or am i just trippin?

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
Looking at the changelog, there is no ending for Caroline yet so that alone should imply there is more to come. Also, the game is not marked as "Complete".
why did you give that emoticon to my comment as I wrote the truth

Wrath96

Jan 25, 2021
:FacePalm: of curse is are 64bit application not are valid 32bit application
You see on you img two exe files 1 says milf-city32.exe //32bit version
the orther says only milf-city.exe //64bit version
and your startet milf-city.exe on are 32bit system that is why you get you error
still nt working for me it says a file is missing mine is win8

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
WELP, the "ending" is as shitty as i thought it would be :ROFLMAO: ...
(that cuck "solution" is really disgusting :sick:)

Nice renders tho (y)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I'm speechless...
As I have already explained, my i-patch fix does not modify the game comportment, it's just a sentences matching/replacing nothing more.
You have something else you don't mention in your installation.
Just the presence of 'sister_name' proove this. Because it's not used by the original game nor my i-patch.

And what is the "uncensored mod 0.1" ??? Can you post here
I think he is takling about this.....

Partial Content Restoration Mod

It fully restores "Sidra and Isla" deleted content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things like school on the map.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder.

• Angry
Reactions: Powerbabe

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I think he is takling about this.....
No, he is not. My mod doesn't add any new variables, nor does it modify any original ones.
In fact it's really a bug from my i-patch fix...
I've made correction for the 1.0c when Linda talk to Auntie as Auntie instead of my sister.
Unfortunately, the dev have modified 'Auntie' into 'Auntie_name' and my i-patch modified 'Auntie_name' into 'my sister_name'

Reactions: Twistty

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
is the mod[old content] for the neighbor sidra and isla just that. after i told isla what sidra did to her the content was no more. is that all the content for sidra and isla or am i missing something to activate it further. the only two scenes i saw were sidra and isla in the bedroom and them in the living room and thats it.

Last edited:

mmoo9154

Jun 26, 2023
Does anyone know how to get past the pool cleaning on Android? It looks like the game play is looking for a right mouse click, but I do not know how to generate a right-click with the mobile interface.

Reactions: Samael-79

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
Does anyone know how to get past the pool cleaning on Android? It looks like the game play is looking for a right mouse click, but I do not know how to generate a right-click with the mobile interface.
does tap and hold not facilitate a right click ?

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes