Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
Game is not starting. Can anyone help? I am on Compressed 1.0d. It used to work then suddenly it didnt.

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I've already started work on the pregnancy endings for the three main girls. The 3D artist is currently working on new Sara scenes.

After the pregnancy endings are finished, I'll be writing a proper harem ending.
If this is true then I'll wait for all those endings to come out. Hopefully we'll get to see a pregnant Celia as well.

dynamix911

Dec 24, 2018
I've already started work on the pregnancy endings for the three main girls. The 3D artist is currently working on new Sara scenes.

After the pregnancy endings are finished, I'll be writing a proper harem ending.
What about the beta progress of this version? After 1.0b, 1.0c and 1.0d both came like within a week - now it's been nearly a month without any word.
Been waiting for that fancy censorship-removal patch the 'pirates' have promised to drop after the beta testing has finished. It'd be nice to get some word on how much longer that might be.

Reactions: dirty36

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Who would have thought, that my dear Bob was a cuck, I didn't expect it lol, without a doubt Milfy City is one of my favorite games, great renders, beautiful girls (without thinking about it, the MC's family are my favorites, although cof cof he needs it a Gilf, just saying lol) and a good story

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
How can you start going to the gym? I was able to go after the first Delilah event, but cannot go there anymore? Is it only possible after you lose to her a second time?

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
You have to lose to her in order to advance in her story. And after every loss, the gym opens new options.
Thanks I had a doubt it was so, but after losing the first battle and then winning the second after gym, the dialogues did not mention antything about the previous loss and the scene felt like it's the first battle so got confused.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Everything having to do with a satisfying ending sounds like it'll be sometime next year... maybe. Earlier seems unlikely.

I consider not only that pirate remove-censorship patch to be essential but also pregnancies and I keep hoping Bob gets to fuck at least one of his daughters.

MC returning home with his mom to find Bob fucking Sara in the ass would be AWESOME. They would both be stunned while spying on the little one getting her daddy hole stuffed and sometime during the spying mom would get down and start blowing MC all horned up. That would be 10/10 adult content for actual adults.
The first part of your message was somewhat logical about a patch being necessary then you had to ruin it with ABSOLUTE trash.

Reactions: Rythan25 and EJW
Oct 18, 2023
Doesn't this guy get it? Actually releasing content, especially regularly, is what'll get him the big bucks. Sure he can make a lot of money stringing fap addicts along, but the drug lords are the ones who are always hustling with the best shit are they not

enrique29

Jun 23, 2017
can someone help me.is there a way that you can make a dirty call with linda at night? if so where can i find this calling card

Ada The Spy

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone here able to play the game 1.0d without a single bug? It seems that most thing people encounter are can't spy Sara in bathroom and cannot sleep to advance to next day.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone here able to play the game 1.0d without a single bug? It seems that most thing people encounter are can't spy Sara in bathroom and cannot sleep to advance to next day.
I played through 1.0d without any bugs. Finished nearly all routes including Sara's, just have Caroline's to finish up really. Just a pure 1.0d playthrough from scratch.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes