Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for the input.

schedule?

It is not a question of giving specific deadlines, because we already know the problems that arise both at a technical level and with the community's expectations.

I have the game parked without starting it, I would like to play it when it is complete from start to finish.

I have two games like this on hold because of their quality and because I liked their previous versions.

Waiting is not the problem, it is the uncertainty of not knowing whether this will come to fruition or be abandoned again.

I'm glad to hear that work continues.

Thanks for everything.
Not sure, at a rough guess I'm thinking 4 months work per DLC?

My release estimates so far have left a lot to be desired though.

While you are at it, could the artist fix the 'Cowgirl - Anal with Caroline' scene? Pictures 16 and 17 are incorrect, considering the text is all about her having anal sex and the MC commenting on her ass.
I'll speak with the programmer about getting that fixed.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I am not even thinking about the DLCs yet. I just want to play the current content version in a finished state. As in, without the script being neutered to be Patreon friendly. How much longer until we get the current content in finished form?

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I am not even thinking about the DLCs yet. I just want to play the current content version in a finished state. As in, without the script being neutered to be Patreon friendly. How much longer until we get the current content in finished form?
I see no win if you, like me, are EXCLUSIVELY interested in the unpatreoned version.

We can't have an ETA for the unpatreon pirate patch because they can't talk about it in specifics.
Worse, we can't know if it's worth the wait or even if it'll come at all in a reasonable time frame. It would require quite some work across the board (dialogues, logic and visuals) to provide a truly kinky (and satisfying) incest experience. Trusting ICSTOR to deliver on that is about as smart as trusting ICSTOR to deliver on anything after the past few years.
Either way, v1.0 Final will likely only arrive as a derivative/clone of the version that'll be uploaded to Steam in November and the pirate patch could only realistically arrive some time after that so we're talking 2 weeks to a month away at the absolute earliest.

And then there's the DLC matter. I kinda want to wait at least for the preggo DLC. Now we're easily talking 4-6 months in the future, allowing for additional delays to update whatever incest patches we'll have by then.

My problem with waiting that long is it's REAL hard to avoid spoilers. I usually only play COMPLETED games so I regularly wait for years before playing most games but due to Milfy City being VERY popular, spoilers are everywhere and I just can't avoid the displeasure of running into them.

varzovia

Apr 12, 2020
If you are optimistic give icstor at least 5 years more to finish it :KEK:

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
Not sure, at a rough guess I'm thinking 4 months work per DLC?

My release estimates so far have left a lot to be desired though.

I'll speak with the programmer about getting that fixed.

Perfect, that's what we need, what spring or summer of next year has in store for us.

For me it is enough, it is within the average of other developers.

I hope everything goes well, with as few complications as possible and that you manage to give this project the ending it deserves.

Any news keep us informed

Greetings

PS: The origin of the problems and the policy of ICSTOR has become clear to me.

We are not naive, if there is good faith this will be fulfilled but if we return to bad practices this will last at least a year......and beyond.

Last edited:

DizzyGame

Jul 7, 2020
Anyone fix the script yet? I get the new version of the story had to meet patreon guidelines but one of the things that made the story line good they took away. The whole teacher blackmail, or the aunts (or landladies sister) story in the original was so much better

Frazenter

Dec 25, 2017
Hello, what happened to Isla in the final version? And I wish there was more to come from Macy too. I think more Sara and Lily would be great too.

Justyn

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody playing Milfy City on JOIPlay? I need help understanding why my save files wont work on PC even though I'm playing on the same version (1.0d)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes