Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Partial Content Restoration Mod

It fully restores "Sidra and Isla" deleted content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things like school on the map.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder.
Just a heads up. This no longer works properly. The video files are missing so errors keep popping up, eventually it crashes your game.

Now that I have finished the game in it's "complete" form I can say. One thing this dev needs to do away with is the f**cking 5 second long back screen forced transitions and forced white transition cum shot scenes. I hate forced long waiting transition screens in ALL renpy game. Let me click to move forward.

That being said, the Mom storyline and beach vacation scene is one of the best ever done for a Mom/Son renpy game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The sisters are awesome too. A+ on all that.

The game needs an actual ending. There is also missing content with the Mom and Therapist because it is hinted at many times that they are having sex in secret with a strap-on. We never get that part of the storyline finished or even seen.

Last edited:

MarcoTJ

May 8, 2021
I'm wondering why nobody shared a save compatible with ver 1.0d at the end of old 0.71 version so we dont have to start the game from the begining?!

Last edited:
Reactions: genglj05

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
This one: Rename_MC_Mod....
I should want have some you could Rename even the girl's.....

Noe174

Dec 22, 2022
I've already started work on the pregnancy endings for the three main girls. The 3D artist is currently working on new Sara scenes.

After the pregnancy endings are finished, I'll be writing a proper harem ending.
Thanks for the input.

schedule?

It is not a question of giving specific deadlines, because we already know the problems that arise both at a technical level and with the community's expectations.

I have the game parked without starting it, I would like to play it when it is complete from start to finish.

I have two games like this on hold because of their quality and because I liked their previous versions.

Waiting is not the problem, it is the uncertainty of not knowing whether this will come to fruition or be abandoned again.

I'm glad to hear that work continues.

Thanks for everything.

Reactions: Justyn

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I've already started work on the pregnancy endings for the three main girls. The 3D artist is currently working on new Sara scenes.
While you are at it, could the artist fix the 'Cowgirl - Anal with Caroline' scene? Pictures 16 and 17 are incorrect, considering the text is all about her having anal sex and the MC commenting on her ass.

Last edited:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
And the real inc-pirate patch?
Everything having to do with a satisfying ending sounds like it'll be sometime next year... maybe. Earlier seems unlikely.

I consider not only that pirate remove-censorship patch to be essential but also pregnancies and I keep hoping Bob gets to fuck at least one of his daughters.

MC returning home with his mom to find Bob fucking Sara in the ass would be AWESOME. They would both be stunned while spying on the little one getting her daddy hole stuffed and sometime during the spying mom would get down and start blowing MC all horned up. That would be 10/10 adult content for actual adults.

doezi

Nov 2, 2017
changing the name of the characters sadly only changes their names when they are speaking and not when the MC is adressing them. So changing their names is useless!!

Also the tutorial with enableing the console with the 00command file doesn't work at all.

Last edited:

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
Game is not starting. Can anyone help? I am on Compressed 1.0d. It used to work then suddenly it didnt.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes