chemychanga

Aug 16, 2021
I'm stuck on caroline progression. It says go take part in cosplay photo session at noon but it doesn't progress even if I do it

140BMP140

Jun 15, 2023
What do you mean by "talk to Judy at Celia and Linda's"?

Which version are you playing, on which platform? Are you using the Content Restoration Patch?

There's a section in Linda's where I'm supposed to get an exemption from school. And if I want to talk to Judy, I can't because the director wants to talk to me. And when I want to talk to the director he always comes: I've already spoken to him.

I play on the PC

HunterLavie

Sep 22, 2020
I was wondering, since the game functions on a relationship level system (4/5 for linda as of the last update ect.) i wonder if when Caro hits 5/5 if that means she will be removed from the polls and therefore that the other girls will get a better chance at getting an update?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I was wondering about the usefulness of the binoculars with version 1.0e.
Now I understand after playing with the content restoration patch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jdw6 and RYujen

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
There's a section in Linda's where I'm supposed to get an exemption from school. And if I want to talk to Judy, I can't because the director wants to talk to me. And when I want to talk to the director he always comes: I've already spoken to him.

I play on the PC
Are you playing with the Content Restoration Patch applied? Or playing the official 1.0e version?

I can't find the text "I've already spoken to him" anywhere in any version of the game. If you'd like help determining if this is a bug, and what the workaround might be, from someone that can look into the Ren'Py files, it'll be helpful to reply with exactly the text that you're seeing when you try to talk with Judy and with the Headmaster, and in what locations in the game that text is appearing.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes