TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Are there any threesome or foursome scenes with the daughters? The only one I found was with the psychiatrist
Speaking of which is there any way to get rid of the text background without disabling the gallery unlocker? I used the universal transparent textbox mod but it killed the replay gallery.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Trying to trigger the window scene for weeks was intense trauma for me. I think it got cut, and the girl you see sat in the changing rooms (younger neighbour) doesn't trigger either. Loved the rest of it though.
Yeah, sadly by the time I realized that, I'd already spent the $$ on the damn binocs... a logical dev would've removed those from the store when the ability to _use_ them got removed. Kinda like that rope that doesn't seem to have any purpose, since the only "tie her up" scene (that I've found) involved Celia after talking with Judy... inserting a reference to that scene between Morpheus and Neo would've added some much needed comic value to MC.

Every bloody day: map -> school -> gym -> changing room -> jack shit -> back -> back -> enter school -> do stuff -> (afternoon) -> exit school -> gym -> changing room -> jack shit -> exit -> do other stuff. FFS the whole gym/changing room areas should've been removed, had it not been for a couple secret cards, they're useless...

so guess I get to go back and replay the whole thing again w/ the restoration patch I somehow missed.

Icstor disabled the quick menu in Milfy City.
Odd, right-click brings up the quick save & menu for me... just double-checked, but I used it at every major option, at least until I decided to stay one route or the other. Maybe a Win vs Mac or real computer vs PC or not compressed vs compressed thing. Unless it got broke/disabled in your or the other mod by accident. Shit like that can happen. That's why git exists. :)

1 year later and people are finding out that the game is done, and the focus is on DLC now
Guessing people forget they had a login here, forgot this site or game existed, or, well, are new. Kinda less annoying than the 5 pages of "what, not abandoned" that happened... but shit, really, it's been a year? Damn how time flies.

official 1.0e version?
I can't find the text "I've already spoken to him" anywhere in any version of the game.
Un-modded 1.0e -- That's because it's "talked with" not "spoken to". And it happens regardless of morning/afternoon or day M-F, any time after the 1st time he gives you that initial talk, you get this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Odd, right-click brings up the quick save & menu for me... just double-checked, but I used it at every major option, at least until I decided to stay one route or the other.
By "quick menu" I mean the set of text buttons that appear on-screen, at all times. I.e. even without right-clicking, first:
1710024655209.png
(Note: The above image is from my mod which adds the quick menu to the top of the screen, which I think is an uncommon location for the quick menu.)

Un-modded 1.0e -- That's because it's "talked with" not "spoken to". And it happens regardless of morning/afternoon or day M-F, any time after the 1st time he gives you that initial talk, you get this.
Thanks for the precise text.

The code in the game seems to expect you to be launched immediately into dialogue with the headmaster rather than being given the option to click on him in his office, first. This is controlled by three variables:
  • headmaster_S1
  • headmaster_S2
  • ml_points
Of these, I think it's most likely that ml_points contains the unexpected value.

If you're seeing the screen that jdw6 posted it'd be helpful if you'd show the value of ml_points in your game.

You can do that by dropping the attached "enableconsole.rpy" in the subdirectory named "game" contained within your Milfy City directory. Once the file is there, launch the game, load up the save point which has this screen and line of dialogue shown, and press Shift+O. Then type ml_points and press enter. The value contained within the variable should be shown. Please share it, here.

Reactions: jdw6

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
even without right-clicking
Ah! In other threads (IIRC) they meant the thing that pops up when you right-click.

launched immediately into dialogue with the headmaster
I think that might be right. Been a while since I started it, but it does seem like there was one of those "announcement" things over the PA that basically said (not exact) 'get your ass up here you fucking perv' and then it was all 'my man! you got balls! but don't do it again'.
rant/
Why you'd ever want to chat w/ that guy again is ‍♂ yet another WTF is that char there & clickable if there's never gonna be dialog. But it's better than the therapist where you have to click the 'cancel' button.
/rant

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Finished the game.
I'm a bit disappointed not to see any scenes with Macy. I thought I could see a bit of jealousy in her after the various conversations with the MC.

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Is the game game ending worth playing? I remember playing this, then it was abandoned and now I just wonder if it's actually worth playing.
It's worth playing. Personally I still have the the game before the dev removed some stuff. I downloaded this final version but didn't like the changes at all. but if you never played it you will enjoy it.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes