arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Question who thinks betraying the dad for the twins will be worth it? and would if effect us or just the father badly?
If I'm not wrong you get a bunch of scenes, the twins are happy (they don't try to kill you), but your dad says he as to work harder to make up for the losses or something. As far as I know, that's the extent of the consequences.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Who here thinks that Dad will fuck the MC over? I mean, come on! The only person he gave the name of the final company was the MC. It doesn't take a lot for him to figure out his son screwed with him.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
If I'm not wrong you get a bunch of scenes, the twins are happy (they don't try to kill you), but your dad says he as to work harder to make up for the losses or something. As far as I know, that's the extent of the consequences.
On the other hand, let dad work more! MC need more free mom!)

Xaida

Feb 15, 2018
Well Milfy City is using like 25% CPU normally and when animation is playing it's going up to like 60-80%. I have newest drivers, using i5 4570 and GTX 1060 6gb MSI.
Duude what, I have an AMD FX-4300, GTX 750 Ti and 16GB of memory and with my specs it's using like 10% normal and like 30-40% when animation is playin.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Just saying Re the dad, he seems pretty oblivious so far, i doubt he'll notice the relationship between the son and the mom or why his company is having problems. This is ICSTOR the dad isn't going to be smart, likeable or anything more than a hindrance, people don't play ICSTOR for the story, that dad is just something that you'll have to work around not meaningfully interact with.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I know that this is a stupid question but what is the difference between using rpgmaker and using renpy
In rpgmaker games you usually spend most of your time running around on a map with tiny figures. Just google rpgmaker and click images and you'll see what I mean.

Reactions: KaiserST

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I wish ICSTOR hadnt completely killed off my desire to play this game by ruining Sarah's story with all that anal bullshit.
"Oh it hurts me a lot, but I'm doing this to please you. No I am not ready for vaginal yet."

This is completely retarded, what kind of girl does that?
Its not just unrealistic and stupid, it also kills off the mood and made me feel like an asshole (pun intended) for hurting Sarah.

Feel free to criticize my opinion all you want.
If you don't like it obviously that's fair enough but as the other guy said it really is not that unrealistic. He said it happens in the US well it's something that happens here in the UK as well and not for religious reasons it's a lot more common than you'd think. My first girlfriend wanted to do the same thing with me and that was 10 years ago, anal seems to have gotten more and more common since I left school, women seem a lot more open to it. Virginity is a big deal for a lot of young women, a lot are willing to do oral and some anal before they will vaginal because they want sex but want the actual losing of their virginity to be special. It's the big deal that's made out of virginity and losing it that makes them want to do it.

Silly? Yeah probably but aren't half the sexual hang ups people have. The MC is an asshole in that situation though I do agree, the way things unfold you feel like you pushed her into anal which is made worse when she's saying it hurts.

scmark15

Jul 28, 2017
If you don't like it obviously that's fair enough but as the other guy said it really is not that unrealistic. He said it happens in the US well it's something that happens here in the UK as well and not for religious reasons it's a lot more common than you'd think. My first girlfriend wanted to do the same thing with me and that was 10 years ago, anal seems to have gotten more and more common since I left school, women seem a lot more open to it. Virginity is a big deal for a lot of young women, a lot are willing to do oral and some anal before they will vaginal because they want sex but want the actual losing of their virginity to be special. It's the big deal that's made out of virginity and losing it that makes them want to do it.

Silly? Yeah probably but aren't half the sexual hang ups people have. The MC is an asshole in that situation though I do agree, the way things unfold you feel like you pushed her into anal which is made worse when she's saying it hurts.
Same thing in Canada too...a lot of high school and early university girls nowadays prefer to do anal before they lose their virginity to someone, especially with the guys just want to bang as many chicks possible. A lot of them are afraid that if they give up their V card they just get dumped and become some kind of trophy for the guy, and also if they don't have sex they'll still get dumped so they give anal to kind of be a dirty middle ground.

PS I believe the MC is an asshole too in this situation :)

Reactions: A360

VAČOK

Jul 22, 2018
Hayy i need help i think i am stuck 1. 3need a vibrator for sara i ve got it but when should I give it to her? 2. I just met the twins and I need some company name where should I get it? 3. I dont know how to proceed with caroline I ve talked to her in the night in the park but since than I havent seen her anywhere

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hayy i need help i think i am stuck 1. 3need a vibrator for sara i ve got it but when should I give it to her? 2. I just met the twins and I need some company name where should I get it? 3. I dont know how to proceed with caroline I ve talked to her in the night in the park but since than I havent seen her anywhere
1: Like most other objects in the game, it happens normally during game progress. (I think)
2: For the first one, talk to Bob. Subsequent ones can be found in his office.
3: Have you check her clothes shop? When characters disappear, there's no more for them yet.

VAČOK

Jul 22, 2018
1: Like most other objects in the game, it happens normally during game progress. (I think)
2: For the first one, talk to Bob. Subsequent ones can be found in his office.
3: Have you check her clothes shop? When characters disappear, there's no more for them yet.
So you dont get to fuck caroline? And she is not in her shop i can find her just sleeping in bed

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes