BigPaul

Modder
Oct 9, 2017
P.S - Can tell me why on earth would Linda marry such a dirtbag of a loser dad lol?[/QUOTE]

I would say Linda was young and needed his money hahahax'Dx'Dx'DXDXD

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
Damn ! I love this game so much ! Especially the stockings and underwears in the game , hoping they could REALLY make use of these magical "equipment" though QwQ

Reactions: Namco15

Paul7655

Oct 16, 2017
Well Milfy City is using like 25% CPU normally and when animation is playing it's going up to like 60-80%. I have newest drivers, using i5 4570 and GTX 1060 6gb MSI.
Yeah, optimization is bad. Sometimes i have lags when animation is playing on my old C2Quad cpu lol

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
the face of the male protagonist is a major turn-off. This maybe just me, but the kid's face popping up just spoils the whole moment. I get the whole third person perspective which I totally prefer over first person. But I wish he'd make a better job of the male protag.
I hate how ICSTOR always makes the protagonist a fucking dwarf. Which adult male is shorter than his mother? That's annoying as fuck, because it breaks the immersion of playing an adult instead of playing a 12 year old child.

xXlotus0

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for Judy's quest

Does the main character really refer to his sisters and mom as "friend" and "Linda"? Sorry if I wrote somenthing wrong

Reactions: offset8

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I can't wait for Judy's quest

Does the main character really refer to his sisters and mom as "friend" and "Linda"? Sorry if I wrote somenthing wrong
He doesn't if you've installed the incest patch from the OP.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm not well "educated" abouth this thing,but can some explain me what renders means? What is it?

Short answer - the computer making pictures.

I know that this is a stupid question but what is the difference between using rpgmaker and using renpy
Oh, there's a can of worms.

Read this thread:

D

Deleted member 764122

True dude, icstor protags look like goblins
Yeah we all know Milfy City is a great game which is almost flawless. I say almost because the face of the male protagonist is a major turn-off. This maybe just me, but the kid's face popping up just spoils the whole moment. I get the whole third person perspective which I totally prefer over first person. But I wish he'd make a better job of the male protag. Or at least hide his face in third person view. And it isn't the first. I was gonna play Milf's Villa but the protagonist's face I saw from the preview pics just made me back the hell away from the game. I mean what the hell is that? He fucking looks like Kiteretsu!!
P.S - Can tell me why on earth would Linda marry such a dirtbag of a loser dad lol?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes