JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
View attachment 126018
News #7 - 3000 Patrons!
Jul 19 at 12:44pm

Hello Guys!

Today is a big the day - we just passed 3000 people supporting us! I want to thank every single one of you for this! Without you guys it won’t be possible! :)

Please enjoy this small, fun render session I made for this special day :)

View attachment 126019 View attachment 126020 View attachment 126021 View attachment 126022 View attachment 126023 View attachment 126024 View attachment 126025 View attachment 126026 View attachment 126027 View attachment 126028

Direct links to Images:

About version 0.4 - Progress is going well. The first character is finished, and for those who still don’t know the kitchen guest’s name is Liza. About 30% of Caroline’s renders have been completed now. We should release the game somewhere around the beginning/middle of the next month.

Aaanddd… here’s some very good news - At the minute there are over 700 new renders!
Holy shit.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Well its not as bad as his first games, I don't know if you played Incest Story 1 but there you were practically raping women left and right and forcing them into it trough threats or blackmail. This game is huge progress compared to that though I do not like the anal focus nor anal sex, ingame or irl.
That's why there are genre tags. If you dont like something a game does, then dont download it and find something else to your liking. We are all pervs here, but we all have different kinks we enjoy. I like anal stuff and enjoyed IS1 personally. The only thing I disliked about IS1 was all the running around in rpgm. Milfy City certainly is an upgrade on quality for sure and that is something that comes with experience and a larger team.

Regarding the anal focus: I feel as a developer you dont want to pigeonhole your game into a specific niche. Appealing to a wider range of kinks and fantasies opens your game to being played by a much wider audience. I dont feel complaining about a niche you might not like (not saying you are, just in general) when it is in a game that has so much more to it is wasted. Constructive criticism is far more valuable than "ugh I dislike anal". Ok, why dont you like it and tell the developer why it doesn't fit in that scenario and give a better option that would fit the story. Being constructive gets a developers attention far more than simply stating you dislike something. Just my thoughts, I've typed enough.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
That's why there are genre tags. If you dont like something a game does, then dont download it and find something else to your liking. We are all pervs here, but we all have different kinks we enjoy. I like anal stuff and enjoyed IS1 personally. The only thing I disliked about IS1 was all the running around in rpgm. Milfy City certainly is an upgrade on quality for sure and that is something that comes with experience and a larger team.

Regarding the anal focus: I feel as a developer you dont want to pigeonhole your game into a specific niche. Appealing to a wider range of kinks and fantasies opens your game to being played by a much wider audience. I dont feel complaining about a niche you might not like (not saying you are, just in general) when it is in a game that has so much more to it is wasted. Constructive criticism is far more valuable than "ugh I dislike anal". Ok, why dont you like it and tell the developer why it doesn't fit in that scenario and give a better option that would fit the story. Being constructive gets a developers attention far more than simply stating you dislike something. Just my thoughts, I've typed enough.
True on tags, but IS doesn't have the rape, forced, blackmail or any of those tags

RPG, 3DCG, NTR, Big tits / Big breasts, Oral, Titsjob, Footjob, Anal, Group

Not that I mind, game is a game and it's better to have one than have none. I was simply commenting that the writing certainly improved greatly from IS to MC. The writing as it is has tension, buildup and is for most part reasonable and believable whereas IS was jump on my dick bitch or I'll tell your husband about this or lemme slip some pills to my mom and fuck her unconscious.

I don't mind Anal in a game. But I fear for the character of Sarah the focus will be on it, and perhaps too much on it. It's headed that way with all the talk. But thank you for writing. I enjoy reading and it was a pleasant post. Have a great weekend

Reactions: Cybernetics

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
True on tags, but IS doesn't have the rape, forced, blackmail or any of those tags

RPG, 3DCG, NTR, Big tits / Big breasts, Oral, Titsjob, Footjob, Anal, Group

Not that I mind, game is a game and it's better to have one than have none. I was simply commenting that the writing certainly improved greatly from IS to MC. The writing as it is has tension, buildup and is for most part reasonable and believable whereas IS was jump on my dick bitch or I'll tell your husband about this or lemme slip some pills to my mom and fuck her unconscious.

I don't mind Anal in a game. But I fear for the character of Sarah the focus will be on it, and perhaps too much on it. It's headed that way with all the talk. But thank you for writing. I enjoy reading and it was a pleasant post. Have a great weekend
I agree, IS1 writing was pretty upfront and in your face. I think that was the point of that series though. I enjoy both styles for a few reasons, but mostly because it gives us, the gamers, variety in the field. You want to get some quick wank material? We got games that do that! You want to get involved in character development? We got those too!

For Sarah and the focus on anal, there are some women out there that enjoy anal. Some even more so then normal sex. Just like men, women have personal kinks as well. Whether or not they'll ever admit it to you, well, that's a different story. XD But I have met a few women in my life (I'm older) that thoroughly enjoyed a good ass pounding. If it's not your thing, that's understandable and that's okay. There are plenty of women in this game that can fill your personal niche for you. A lot of them haven't even been started yet.

As for the weekend, I fully plan on enjoying it! Should be a good handful of great games getting an update today and this weekend! I'm looking forward to them all! :happyblush Have a great weekend too!

Guss

May 26, 2018
WOW, 4 still at 60%, I guess good things come to those that wait...but, we're getting impatient!!...thanks for all the hard work guys, we love it...

Reactions: Namco15

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
But everyone knows it's the sex that God can't see!

To some people the rule is not inconsequential. And there are plenty of people who pay lip service, and find ways around a rule that seem to them don't break that rule.

Finally - some people enjoy anal sex. It doesn't have to hurt.
It actually does hurt, for all anal virgins, thats my understanding on what others report, I could be wrong.

And I am not interested in stupid rationalizations and God being ok with some people (gay couples arent allowed to apparently) sticking it in the other hole.
Sheer nonsense.

P.S. Vid was funny btw, pretty much trashed Catholicism.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes