arkath

Aug 26, 2016
View attachment 126018
News #7 - 3000 Patrons!
Jul 19 at 12:44pm

Hello Guys!

Today is a big the day - we just passed 3000 people supporting us! I want to thank every single one of you for this! Without you guys it won’t be possible! :)

Please enjoy this small, fun render session I made for this special day :)

View attachment 126019 View attachment 126020 View attachment 126021 View attachment 126022 View attachment 126023 View attachment 126024 View attachment 126025 View attachment 126026 View attachment 126027 View attachment 126028

Direct links to Images:

About version 0.4 - Progress is going well. The first character is finished, and for those who still don’t know the kitchen guest’s name is Liza. About 30% of Caroline’s renders have been completed now. We should release the game somewhere around the beginning/middle of the next month.

Aaanddd… here’s some very good news - At the minute there are over 700 new renders!
Those Caroline renders, knocked me right out holy cow :D

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Does anybody know if we will get weekend events with Caroline in the future updates ?
I honestly don't know for sure (I don't believe he's said that for certain), but seeing as the next update is largely Caroline based (there is a Caroline quest), I would think that is a likely scenario.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hello again guys. Can someone help me? Before i changed my GPU and CPU cooling animations in the game worked really good and now when i tried to play animations(first one in the bathroom with the teacher) cause CPU fans go really fast and loud and animation itself is working really slow. :(

ray00213

Jul 28, 2017
Hello again guys. Can someone help me? Before i changed my GPU and CPU cooling animations in the game worked really good and now when i tried to play animations(first one in the bathroom with the teacher) cause CPU fans go really fast and loud and animation itself is working really slow. :(
i think Renpy game is very light, you should check another program or something hided

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well Milfy City is using like 25% CPU normally and when animation is playing it's going up to like 60-80%. I have newest drivers, using i5 4570 and GTX 1060 6gb MSI.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah we all know Milfy City is a great game which is almost flawless. I say almost because the face of the male protagonist is a major turn-off. This maybe just me, but the kid's face popping up just spoils the whole moment. I get the whole third person perspective which I totally prefer over first person. But I wish he'd make a better job of the male protag. Or at least hide his face in third person view. And it isn't the first. I was gonna play Milf's Villa but the protagonist's face I saw from the preview pics just made me back the hell away from the game. I mean what the hell is that? He fucking looks like Kiteretsu!!
P.S - Can tell me why on earth would Linda marry such a dirtbag of a loser dad lol?

Reactions: Schnubsl
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes