Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Oh, sorry. just noticed i accidentally posted a F.I.L.F. pic in there.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I wish ICSTOR hadnt completely killed off my desire to play this game by ruining Sarah's story with all that anal bullshit.
"Oh it hurts me a lot, but I'm doing this to please you. No I am not ready for vaginal yet."

This is completely retarded, what kind of girl does that?
Its not just unrealistic and stupid, it also kills off the mood and made me feel like an asshole (pun intended) for hurting Sarah.

Feel free to criticize my opinion all you want.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Morpheas It did make me pause at first too, and I tried to mentally justify it as she has no idea what she talking about/getting into. Having to buy her a toy helped with that a bit, but I still felt guilty regardless. Almost wish MC had explained that that usually comes after losing your virginity

Reactions: aaronburr

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I wish ICSTOR hadnt completely killed off my desire to play this game by ruining Sarah's story with all that anal bullshit.
"Oh it hurts me a lot, but I'm doing this to please you. No I am not ready for vaginal yet."
Agreed it felt forced and out of place given the progress of the game.

You'd be surprised.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
@Thermophob That's assuming if one considers aging a bad thing. I myself find it very sexy if a woman ages gracefully (as in not going under the knife and all) but takes good care of herself, so me personally, despite the Mom being twice the MC's age, I don't see it as a bad thing that the mom is a bit older. The reason why I would say that an older woman in this case is a better investment is because she's experienced, she knows what she wants, girls on the other hand don't and they're fickle, very fickle.
Well, I didn't want to open that can of worms. This is simple game, and no need to theorize a lot in depth. In end, I think this game shows young teenage dickhead who ruins his own family fortune for piece of bleeched blonde arse. Because, he doesn't have like four available pusssies around.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Thermophob Well, that's of course if you play the story that route, you can of course choose not to sabotage the Dad's company, but I think the idea with these games is to explore every turn. But you're right though, the MC is a bit of a douche, even in the Sara's love path he's constantly bringing up sex, like what the hell, can't he tell that she's insecure and shy, in large because she's still a virgin and she's inexperienced and she's not comfortable in her own body? The MC would be better off reassuring her first, make her comfortable and happy, the rest will come down the road on their own, he should let HER bring up the topic of sex. And then there are the nightly "explorations", sneaking into the sisters rooms and basically molesting them in their sleep, and while that is completely optional, I think it's still disturbing and off-putting, and MC being a teenager isn't exactly a good excuse for that behavior, not if he has any morals and genuine love and care and above all, respect for those he claim to love. So yeah, it's something I don't like, but I play the stories trying my level best to minimize all that shit and just be as affectionate and loving the game lets me be, haha.

Reactions: Danlorn

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
3000 patrons wow. to think when ICSTOR got started on this game he barely had 1100. i think he’ll hit 4000 with the next release and maybe get to the goal of producing full animated sex scenes. that should be a delight :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Its not just unrealistic and stupid, it also kills off the mood and made me feel like an asshole (pun intended) for hurting Sarah.

Feel free to criticize my opinion all you want.
I'm not going to criticize your opinion of the game, but I'll point out that this is not nearly as unrealistic as you think. The world over, most commonly with Catholics in Europe and South America, young women engage in anal sex to preserve their virginity until marriage. In America, it's called or

So to answer you question... What kind of girl does that? Millions of girls worldwide.
Or look here at this more

ETA to add a link above from the US National Institute of Health and also because the initial post said "realistic" for about 5 minutes, which would have been confusing :)

ETA 2 Some choice quotes from the Poophole Loophole article in the spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not going to criticize your opinion of the game, but I'll point out that this is not nearly as unrealistic as you think. The world over, most commonly with Catholics in Europe and South America, young women engage in anal sex to preserve their virginity until marriage. In America, it's called .

So to answer you question... What kind of girl does that? Millions of girls worldwide.

ETA to add a link above from the US National Institute of Health and also because the initial post said "realistic" for about 5 minutes, which would have been confusing :)
I almost commented to correct you on the "realistic" part, but you edited your post literally just now.

Anyways, it doesnt matter how many people do that. And thank you for the correction on how often this does happen.
Btw, millions isnt really a big number when the global human population is at 7.5 billion and rising, but whatever.

What matters, is that anyone who does that is a moron, especially if the reasons for doing so are entirely or primarily religious.
"Jesus said I cant have sex before marriage. Well, if I have anal sex, that doesnt count, riiiight? Yeah, Jesus is ok with my asshole being penetrated while I'm unmarried. But my pussy is only for my future husband!"

Just sheer stupidity, it doesnt even make logical sense. Its not even bending the rules, its accepting a some inconsequential rule, and then pretending its something different than what it is.

This is equivalent to being accused of verbally abusing somebody, and you saying "I didnt cuss them, I simply told them they should drop dead."

In any case, there's no point arguing about this. I would never date a girl that has so little self-respect that she is willing to do something painful and unpleasant just to give me pleasure anyway.
Its despicable and deserves no respect.

I for one have more respect for my partner than this, and I think this is true for most people as well.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes