Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Is Linda gonna get any content at all on this update? at least a tiny bit
I personally don't know for sure, but I would anticipate yes. Generally already existing characters get continuations to their storylines, if even just a little. However, the largest amount of content is supposed to be Caroline based. There is also supposed to be some new places, and a new interactive house.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian I would say that you're quite right that so far the Sara story has been the best one. Her sweet innocence and insecurity is indeed endearing and adorable. So far the story with her has gone pretty much the way I would go with a girl like that, taking baby-steps to assure her of my own feelings feelings for her, bit by bit building her own confidence and everything. She clearly is in love with the MC and looks up to him (would still like to know why, some back-story with all of the women would be nice). I also like that fact that despite her own self-awareness and insecurity, she still goes out of her way to make the MC happy, to show her love for him, rather than having him blue-balled and all, and even then MC keeps telling her that she doesn't need to do anything she's not ready for or is uncomfortable with, take things at HER own pace, that he's happy just to be with her. With a girl like that, that's the right way to go, in the end her love will only grow stronger, and the relationship as well, so yeah, I really love that story, so far the best written one. Oh, and her not wanting to do vaginal sex yet and instead suggested anal just to express love physically, because she wants and needs them to express love physically, I find that rather symbolic, the moment when a girl will finally give her virginity should be a special one, every girl deserves that, you only lose it once, and clearly MC cares, loves and respects her enough and more, to not rush it. I just love that story, and the relationships is believable.

The story with Caroline, that's a bit harder to say. She and MC have always been very close since their were just little kids, they look up to one another and she's highly protective of him, whether if that's because she's the older sister or if there's something more to it, we don't know. The relationship between them is building slowly, it's possible that she has had feelings for him all along, subconsciously and suppressed, and him being there, supporting her, comforting her and even confessing his own feelings just triggers her own for him, slowly. I really would hope that their relationship could build into a beautiful one, it just can't be rushed. Someone said that it was indicated that she has gotten around with guys plenty in the past, but you know, while that very well may be true (I mean, look at her, what man wouldn't want her?)

The mom story? That's a complete mystery to me. There's clearly something deeper than just animalistic lust for her son, she repeatedly has said that she's been waiting for YEARS to get physical with him, and the fact that MC trying to ask Celia on a date made her jealous and triggered these feelings and made her act on the feelings and impulses. And I say that there's something deeper than lust going on because it's been YEARS on the making, haha. I do think it's possible, on the love route, that her and MC getting it on, that she will be divorcing the dad, I mean, she has said that the marriage has been failing for a long time before these events takes place. Maybe she's aiming to have an actual relationship with MC, just not publicly of course? It's really hard to say without backstory, but I doubt it's just mere lust leading things here. But if you think about it, no man could love a woman more than his own mother, and no woman could ever love a man more than her own son, now, if you add romantic love in the mixture, yeah, something very strong and powerful cooking up here.

I really wanna see how each of these relationships build up, where they lead, and I do hope that they all get a happy ending, maybe a harem could be possible? I wouldn't be opposed to harem, but I actually prefer MC being exclusive to one of the ladies, being faithful, just play the story 3 times over to try and get the best possible outcome with each of them, the faithful love route :p

Reactions: Eunoian

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian Oh yeah, and I indeed have played DMD, it's actually the game that really got me into these games full-on, haha, it's one of my favorites for sure, just sucks that currently updates for that game come slow, basically just every 3 months because the first 2 months we get 2 Melody updates, a game I also have downloaded by the way, haha, just haven't gotten around to play it yet because I've been busy with Milfy City, DA, Babysitter, My Lovely Neighbors and so on, haha :p

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eunoian I would say that you're quite right that so far the Sara story...
Yeah, personally, this is the most fleshed out storyline thus far, and, like you, it most closely resembles the majority of my past relationships (excluding a few) when it comes to pace and dynamic. So I'd certainly be content to do a complete playthrough with Sara if exclusivity becomes an issue later on (though I kind of doubt that would be case considering the game is called Milfy City).

The story with Caroline, that's a bit harder to say...
I agree that the pacing of this relationship is what will matter most. I find her to be the most attractive so far, both physically and mentally - hence my expressed excitement for her earlier. However, as you mentioned, if it is not done right (a romantic slowburn) then it would simply feel out of place and forced. Of the three, she is the one the MC "chases", which I like. With Sara and Mom, it is more them chasing the MC. I mean, I like both those kinds of dynamics, but seeing as the MC is on the younger side, I think I prefer being the chaser. If the MC was older, I might feel otherwise and prefer being the chased.

The mom story? That's a complete mystery to me...
...agreed. I have no idea where it's going storywise, or where her deep-seeded interest comes from, but I definitely think the father will be gone sooner than later. Plus, the option to help the twins out seems like a decent way to start the mayhem in his life. First his company... then his wife.

I really wanna see how each of these relationships build up, where they lead, and I do hope that they all get a happy ending, maybe a harem could be possible?
Likely, if a harem in a fatherless home is available, I would probably play the game multiple times over to get each individual ending and then the harem one as well. I quite like it when games create a MFF dynamic, so I wouldn't be opposed to the familial harem. It would be interesting, and not something I have come across yet.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eunoian Oh yeah, and I indeed have played DMD, it's actually the game that really got me into these games full-on, haha, it's one of my favorites for sure, just sucks that currently updates for that game come slow, basically just every 3 months because the first 2 months we get 2 Melody updates, a game I also have downloaded by the way, haha, just haven't gotten around to play it yet because I've been busy with Milfy City, DA, Babysitter, My Lovely Neighbors and so on, haha :p
Yeah that's fair. Melody isn't that big yet, so it might be worth waiting a bit anyway if you're busy elsewhere. I'm playing DoD right now, then plan on going straight to DA, per your recommendation. I've played a bit of My Sweet Neighbour and Lancaster Boarding House recently, and have Babysitter in queue for after DA. Lots to try, but the ones in my siganture are my favourites thus far.

I like the standard VNs, but Milfy is a beast all on its own in many ways. It has the potential to be something huge, with a ton of possible playthroughs.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian What do you think about my theory about "But if you think about it, no man could love a woman more than his own mother, and no woman could ever love a man more than her own son, now, if you add romantic love in the mixture, yeah, something very strong and powerful cooking up here."? And keep in mind, her marriage with the husband has been failing for years, consequently she's been longing for her son for years as well, which indicates that it's indeed the MC she wants, marriage with the Dad started failing when she realized her deeper feelings for MC.

I would highly prefer if the MC was more mature, well if you play the love route he's kinda mature, I mean, in love route he's not just chasing tail, he wants relationship as well, probably more than the tail, so that's sort of mature, but he looks like a 15 year old kid, while they're all supposed to be at least 18? Oh well, I don't really focus on the MC's looks anyway, the way I play the game is picturing myself in the MC's shoes and going about the relationships with these women the way I would in real life, I'm not playing the MC's character, I am the MC, that's how I go about it :p

Reactions: jaydem

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian Twists of My Life is also a game I recommend, although the story by now is just a dime in a dozen, but I think it's a great game nontheless, and the dialogs are a bit different, I mean, it is based in Eastern Europe or Russia, where people are more blunt rather than beating around the bush, it's a cultural thing, if a girl doesn't like you that way, she will bluntly turn you down, while in the West people try to be nicer about it, haha. One of the girls is like Sara in Milfy City, she's shy, she's smart, absolutely cute and gorgeous, she has a bad past (find out why) so it takes more effort on your part to make her comfortable and to fall for you. The first girl in that game actually reminds me of a couple of my past relationships in real life, I've been in love triangles, got involved with girls that were already with someone, haha. It's worth a look, I really like it, though it's not anywhere near the same league as Milfy City or DA, haha :p

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eerie Entity Yeah, I avoided referring to you comment about mother/son love intentionally haha. I honestly think that the love you initially refer to (platonic) is completely different than the romantic love you refer to after (which I'm sure you meant as well). Though you may be 100% right about a mother's love for her son/child (I'm male, so I could never know), I'm not sure it works quite the same in reverse. If I ignore the romatic part for a moment, the love a son can feel for his mother versus, let's say, his long-term girlfriend or wife don't really compare (in my eyes). Maybe one could argue that they can be equal, but I would even go so far as to say that a love for the right partner/wife can exceed a platonic love for a mother BECAUSE of the romantic part being added to it. That said, in regards to your point, the son/mother love PLUS a romantic love, would likely be incomparable to the love I just described, because the platonic part with a partner/wife would generally not exceed the platonic part with a mother (assuming one's mother is a decent person). I'm sure certain excpetions apply all around, especially in a very open/honest relationship. Freedom to be one's truest self without shame and still be accepted and loved is key to the argument (and thus the scale itself), and often only a mother can fully provide that (assuming the child is even capable of being an honest an unabashed person).

...so I agree in regards to the logic of your point and in regards to the game itself, but am maybe not quite convinced it's that practical in the real world. Regardless of all that, I agree with the older MC bit, but also do the same thing as you and play all games from an RP perspective. I like to be immersed, so I try to ignore anything that might pull me out of it, like age, appearance, or even weaker dialogue options. I have big imagination though, so I don't find it difficult to do so. I did a double major in English Lit and Fine Arts, while specializing in Creative Writing.

Thanks for another rec. - I'll make a note for TomL once I catch up with the ones I have on deck.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian And Christine in Babysitter, she's so beautiful and rather sexy too, and she's yet another shy and insecure girl that slowly falls for you as you for her, taking baby-steps to build the relationship. There's just something about such girls I can't help but to love. And again the relationship with her is believable, she's my favorite girl in the game by far. Second best is the secretary, haha, she's a minx and sensual and rather erotic too and very confident, but that's a given with Mexican? women, they are devious, feisty, and burns with passion and if they love you, they damn well love you, haha :p

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I need help. Unren 3.0 and unren 6.0 cannot trans the .rpyc files, it said i have to run game once to trans'em all to .rpy but with uncry.rpy in folder, it don't play (d-click .exe and nothing happen, nothing happen, not error, no anything), and if delete that file, the game run smoothly.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@KaiserST I agree completely, I had no expectations when I started playing the game just a couple of days ago, but within the first few minutes it gave me that wow sensation, everything is so spot on, from the art to the story. The MC really could've been more mature, but eh, whatever, I picture myself in his shoes instead, haha. The game is top 2 in my list, right behind Depraved Awakening, a very close second.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian What I mean by the theory is that given that the relationship with the mom and son is strong (in a normal way of course), what son wouldn't go above and beyond to take care of his mother, to make sure she'll be alright and all, a mother is something very sacred, and so is sister. In example in Italy the worst thing you could do is to insult a man's mother, and sister, anything else is fine but you do NOT insult a man's mother. And what I also mean is that unless a woman is your baby's mother, you're unlikely to choose her before your mother or even your friends if it comes to it, because women come and go, but family and true friends will always remain. But basically what I mean is that (and this is just hypothetically speaking, although it does happen in real life too, it's not unheard of), a mother is happy if her kids love her and are close with her, right? Now, lets say there's also romantic love between a mother and a son, then they both basically get everything they could want, especially the mother, not only does her son love her as his mother, but he loves her as a woman too, so basically she isn't left wanting, from the same person she gets all the love she could need. But that's just my take on what's happening with the Mom and MC in the game, I could be wrong though, but it really does seem that way. (I come up with these theories because I try to psycho analyse the events since the reasons aren't provided to us yet)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian And about the Dad in Milfy City, I actually am sabotaging his company, I mean, he's an absent and a lowsy father and a husband, he's just never there (and he most definitely doesn't satisfy the Mom nor make her happy, but MC does) so why should I care if the marriage will get dissolved and business fails too, haha, lets just haste the process so that the Mom and MC can finally be :p

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eerie Entity Yeah, I knew basically what you meant, and I agree. I was just getting hung up on the word "more" from your original thought. I was trying to show how "more" may have not been practical, as romantic love more deeply depends on openness/honesty in general than it does the foundation of platonic love (which can often be blind with blood). However, I do agree completely in the theoretical sense - mores aside (whether moral customs, preconceived notions or parochial views etc.).

I def helped the twins also, but simply for the threesome opportunity, which I'm hoping will go further in the future. :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian, read your reply about my theory the second time and realized I didn't need to clarify the theory after all, you did get it, I just read your reply wrong initially, haha. Yeah, that's pretty much my point. You know, it's weird, in real life we wouldn't approve incest (or rape and all that kind of stuff), but why do we when it's in games? Are people so depraved after all? Or is there really so much more to people's sexualities and fantasies than what meets the eye, that what would even be comfortable admitting to ourselves, let alone others? It's weird, haha. Maybe it's that "forbidden apple" aspect, the more you're denied of something, the stronger your curiosity becomes, or something like that, in games getting to live those fantasies, even if wouldn't act on them in real life, haha.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eerie Entity Yeah, I've thought about this a bit lately, since I started getting into these games after I found DMD. Obviously there are truly depraved people, especially the ones who can't control the impulse and act on such fantasies, but I'm not sure we're all that bad in general. Personally, incest to me is simply a mores thing that is born of evolution or something. Our genetics know better. However, I can never get into the more intense stuff (like rape etc)... it makes me uncomfortable - I'm far too empathetic. I would assume that interest in some of the more intense stuff stems from somewhere else, like a need for control or power.

So for the example of incest (it is obvious to even plants and primates) that one shouldn't actually bear a child with someone who is a first degree relative, so if the desire truly exists, it must be rooted in something like lonliness/emptiness. If it is some kind of fantasy only, then that may be just sexuality overpowering genetics. However, this is usually from the parents perspective, as children are far less likely to grow up and still be attracted to parents/siblings due to the Westermarck effect (essentially, growing up with someone you live with causes one to be more and more disinterested in them sexually). When you start to get 4 degrees or more a part in consanguinity... it starts to be more a mores thing, where people believe it is worse than it is because we're taught it to be so. So being sexually attracted to a relative isn't abnormal, it's acting on it that is.

More extreme things, as I noted earlier, becomes something entirely different. It becomes about anger, power, sadism, entitlement, impulsive, anti-social, etc, etc... these things are in effect weaknesses of the mind, whereas the attraction I spoke of previously with relatives is more an innate mechanism. Just my thoughts on it anyways.

Edit: I don't have any kids, so I have no issue saying that the dynamic of DMD and Milfy City is attractive to me, but it isn't about the parent/child idea so much as it is the dependent/dependency, like teacher/student, mentor/mentee, etc.

Reactions: aaronburr
3.70 star(s) 409 Votes