Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eunoian... Maybe it's that "forbidden apple" aspect, the more you're denied of something, the stronger your curiosity becomes, or something like that, in games getting to live those fantasies, even if wouldn't act on them in real life, haha.
Yeah this is a good point. It is along the lines of what I was thinking. Sometimes fantasies are just that, but acting on them or having urges/impulses is when it is rooted in something else.

FPS games are good example of this.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian Yeah I agree, at the end of the day it's the things you do or don't do that defines you as a person. If you're attracted to a close relative or something, okay, that happens more often than people believe, and that's okay, it's acting on it that's wrong. But here's what I wonder though, and it's not just in incest but generally; if a person is truly and deeply interested in a person, I mean REALLY but is denied of it for eternity, then that person may never be truly happy even if they are in a relationship with someone else at some point in life, they're still denied of the love they really long for, which causes emptiness and misery. Incest is something I'd never do, and I don't have such feelings for any relative, but I really don't know if I'm against incest itself per say, I mean, if two people love each other, why be robbed of it, and I think we all have the right to be happy. But the thing why I don't approve incest in real world is because what if the female partner gets pregnant? You know the baby won't be born healthy, so a newborn is immediately suffering from the lovers' impulses and inability to do what morally is right. It's really the babies life and health I'd be very concerned about and not so much for the lovers because it doesn't harm themselves, but a baby will definitely be harmed, there's a reason why the line is drawn to cousins, but if they practice safe sex and take all measures of precaution that pregnancy is avoided, then maybe it's "okay"? I really don't know how to answer that, guess I'm just trying to understand it more than anything.

By "line being drawn to cousins" I mean that you're legally allowed to be in a sexual relationship with your second cousins, but not cousins nor siblings.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@Eerie Entity Yeah, I mean something like 70% of pakistani muslims are married to their cousin, and something like 50% of all muslims are "technically" inbred (these may be old stats now, it has been years since I took any psych classes). Plus incest is either legal or partially-legal across most of europe, between consenting adults. It isn't really all that wierd to be attracted to a relative. The fear is definitely in the child-bearing aspect, which I whole-heartedly agree is something that should be fully avoided. However, if it's a first degree relationship (parent/child or siblings), it makes it harder to justify.

In regards to "denied of the love they really long for" because of mores, there are ways around that. Being attached to any one person is essentially co-dependency, and therapy options like CBT have been proven effective in treating these kinds of emotional or psychological reliances. Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I find it hard to believe that there is only one perfect candidate to mate with for each person. So I'd say, figure out why one is dependent, and then go looking for a someone else.

Essentially, I am saying happiness is subjective, and feelings/opinions/tastes can be changed or altered.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eunoian It's true that even if you feel so strongly for someone today, in which there's nothing wrong with it, and for whatever reason you're denied, in time you'll get over it and move, even if the very moment you'd feel that's impossible, ultimately it comes down to your attitude and how you go about it. It's hard though, of course, it hurts, but time heals, as much of a clishee as it sounds, but I've been there several on a several occasion.

But I think the topic has digressed quite a bit, it's hardly game-related anymore, haha. Feel free to message me if you like though, talk about these various games, or whatever else, I like good conversations and you seem to be one to be able to hold conversations, plus we do seem to have more or less same philosophy and take on things, which is cool :)

Reactions: Eunoian

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
@Eunoian And about the Dad in Milfy City, I actually am sabotaging his company, I mean, he's an absent and a lowsy father and a husband, he's just never there (and he most definitely doesn't satisfy the Mom nor make her happy, but MC does) so why should I care if the marriage will get dissolved and business fails too, haha, lets just haste the process so that the Mom and MC can finally be :p
That kid is dumb. He gives his inheritance for one half decent shaging. Regarding father, given his incestuous children, and wife.... he is practically saint. :p

Reactions: aaronburr

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
That kid is dumb. He gives his inheritance for one half decent shaging. Regarding father, given his incestuous children, and wife.... he is practically saint. :p
Or is he conniving, and cares more about having the mother long-term?

lol, true, but an obviously depressed saint. He just stares out the window all afternoon... "not now son"

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Or is he conniving, and cares more about having the mother long-term?

lol, true, but an obviously depressed saint. He just stares out the window all afternoon... "not now son"
Well, in long term, girls are better investment, and his co-heirs. It was far easier for him to advance with sisters... Mother is to complicated, and she is not immune for ageing. :p
Anyway, it's just game... I couldn't help myself but to point some rather weak things in story.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
As everyone here I'm hyped for 0.4, so let's remember all of the previous previews for 0.4 to keep the hype train going strong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game was really a surprise to me and quickly became one of my favorites. I can't wait for 0.4.
The Caroline pic wasn't a preview, it was just an image Icstor used on a patreon post. There haven't been any Caroline previews yet, BUT there is this from discord:

ICSTOR-Today at 5:08 PM

A new set of pictures with Caroline/Liza to celebrate 3000 patrons today, but the new preview tomorrow.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Well, in long term, girls are better investment, and his co-heirs. It was far easier for him to advance with sisters... Mother is to complicated, and she is not immune for ageing. :p
Anyway, it's just game... I couldn't help myself but to point some rather weak things in story.
haha that is a good point, but to be honest, usually teens are more interested in MILFs, but as they get older they become more interested in women younger than them. He may not be thinking logically.

and yeah, the fun of fiction... do what I want.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
H-O90ALx6lWw-pH_1Aq_af_xt-ng2T1LLhIFypfzchuklA-GcMLhR93IKlpXNBGA.jpg
News #7 - 3000 Patrons!
Jul 19 at 12:44pm

Hello Guys!

Today is a big the day - we just passed 3000 people supporting us! I want to thank every single one of you for this! Without you guys it won’t be possible! :)

Please enjoy this small, fun render session I made for this special day :)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 3.png 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Direct links to Images:

About version 0.4 - Progress is going well. The first character is finished, and for those who still don’t know the kitchen guest’s name is Liza. About 30% of Caroline’s renders have been completed now. We should release the game somewhere around the beginning/middle of the next month.

Aaanddd… here’s some very good news - At the minute there are over 700 new renders!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Thermophob That's assuming if one considers aging a bad thing. I myself find it very sexy if a woman ages gracefully (as in not going under the knife and all) but takes good care of herself, so me personally, despite the Mom being twice the MC's age, I don't see it as a bad thing that the mom is a bit older. The reason why I would say that an older woman in this case is a better investment is because she's experienced, she knows what she wants, girls on the other hand don't and they're fickle, very fickle.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 126018
News #7 - 3000 Patrons!
Jul 19 at 12:44pm

Hello Guys!

Today is a big the day - we just passed 3000 people supporting us! I want to thank every single one of you for this! Without you guys it won’t be possible! :)

Please enjoy this small, fun render session I made for this special day :)

View attachment 126019 View attachment 126020 View attachment 126021 View attachment 126022 View attachment 126023 View attachment 126024 View attachment 126025 View attachment 126026 View attachment 126027 View attachment 126028

Direct links to Images:

About version 0.4 - Progress is going well. The first character is finished, and for those who still don’t know the kitchen guest’s name is Liza. About 30% of Caroline’s renders have been completed now. We should release the game somewhere around the beginning/middle of the next month.

Aaanddd… here’s some very good news - At the minute there are over 700 new renders!
dude one of the pictures you posted is from F.I.L.F not Milfy City LOL

Reactions: Agent York Morgan
D

Deleted member 443783

Bro, holy fuck. Only one character finished and more than 700 Renders. Wow. Just wow. This update is gonna be the biggest one yet

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
from discord
I guess she also deserves a special pic.
View attachment 126051
Holy, Hot Fuck!! in a hand basket, for the love of all Mother fucker's, I hope like hell, that one would make it into the game.
Fuck! I might have to make that one my front page background now.....Lol!!
Thanks for the pic Brother...…………………...Peace!!

Reactions: Namco15
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes