Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
GOOD shit i loved the previous games keep at it with this one i like where its going, keep it up with regular updates and this will soon be one of the best it has the potential. welldone.
I'm not ICSTOR, man
I'm just a perv who fell in love with Sara and it's trying to make a good fan art of her.:p

Reactions: VirgilSteam

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I'm struck with mom giving blow job at night and photo session with sister in the afternoon. This is keep repeating. Is this the end of this update? Anyone else getting error when visiting sister room at night?

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Not sure if someone reported this already, but in my game I got dad stuck on my screen. Everywhere I go he is there.

Reactions: GrandJury

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
This game is awesome. Renders a great, i also like the game style. A card system as minigame like in milf control would be great.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
1- Caroline
2- Mom
3- Teacher

I wrote in one of the previous pages, if this game has its own forum in PG forum, then polls and discussions will be more enjoyable and colorful. Currently this thread is turning into a mess without any enjoyable discussion because of the never ending walkthrough questions.
I agree but a game doesn't go into the popular section after the first release, no matter how good it is. After a couple of versions I'm sure it will get the recognition it deserves.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
I'm struck with mom giving blow job at night and photo session with sister in the afternoon. This is keep repeating. Is this the end of this update? Anyone else getting error when visiting sister room at night?
sounds about right once you get 2 hearts from her that's it, you can always do the other girls to pass the time, or butt fuck the teacher for fun :)

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
So he create a new incest game on patreon after the new strict rules? He have no fear to get shut down. I plan also a game in this style and genre but after Patreon scared and frightened all creators, I'm thinking if I should ignore the new patreon rules too.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Ok new problem after I "fixed" dad stuck bug by loading an autosave, I am now at the Caroline evening scene after she catches me spying on her, after I click on the bed and if I choose "Nap" the game instead advancing to the Night, it slingshots me back to the Evening, if I choose sleep I get sent to the main menu.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So he create a new incest game on patreon after the new strict rules? He have no fear to get shut down. I plan also a game in this style and genre but after Patreon scared and frightened all creators, I'm thinking if I should ignore the new patreon rules too.
He tries to evade said rules like every other creator with incest content by such a simple thing as incest patch. In all honesty i wouldn't say i'm convinced it will work out in the long run but for now it seems to do the trick since as somebody somewhere said: They have no jurisdiction over the content that isn't hosted on their site. So if the game itself technically isn't incest but there is a patch that is hosted on another site, even if its link is posted on theirs, they supposedly have no say in the matter. Whether this is true or not is yet to be seen. For now, it works.

Ok new problem after I "fixed" dad stuck bug by loading an autosave, I am now at the Caroline evening scene after she catches me spying on her, after I click on the bed and if I choose "Nap" the game instead advancing to the Night, it slingshots me back to the Evening, if I choose sleep I get sent to the main menu.
Unfortunately thats a known gamebreaking bug. There is a chance that if you use console command to skip a day or two, the code sorts itself out and you can continue but if it doesn't.. your only option is restart. That glitched dad suggest your game is already corrupted.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
He tries to evade said rules like every other creator with incest content by such a simple thing as incest patch. In all honesty i wouldn't say i'm convinced it will work out in the long run but for now it seems to do the trick since as somebody somewhere said: They have no jurisdiction over the content that isn't hosted on their site. So if the game itself technically isn't incest but there is a patch that is hosted on another site, even if its link is posted on theirs, they supposedly have no say in the matter. Whether this is true or not is yet to be seen. For now, it works.
What incest? I only see Linda, Sara and Caroline. Wait a minute some dirty pirate made a incest patch for it. No way Icstor would allow that. Shame on them for going against the creator wishes.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Unfortunately thats a known gamebreaking bug. There is a chance that if you use console command to skip a day or two, the code sorts itself out and you can continue but if it doesn't.. your only option is restart. That glitched dad suggest your game is already corrupted.
So that means I need to start over? Also how do I skip a couple of days with the console?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I really enjoyed playing this game. Great graphics and animations along with a very enjoyable story line. Looking forward to more. 5*

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are there any scenes with Judy in this version and if there are,how to unlock them?
No. There is not... i won't.. i won't cry.. have.to.stay.strong... :':)'(
Except for that one still image if you daydream about her while bathing:firstimekiss:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes