depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Damn 150,000 views on the thread already. Shows how much potential this game has!
So what is everybody's top three girls?
1) Lil sis
2) Mom
3) Teacher
1- Caroline
2- Mom
3- Teacher

I wrote in one of the previous pages, if this game has its own forum in PG forum, then polls and discussions will be more enjoyable and colorful. Currently this thread is turning into a mess without any enjoyable discussion because of the never ending walkthrough questions.

Reactions: jande21

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
C'mon guys, its so self-explanatory. You even get hints where to look for it you just have to wait till the shop is visitable, should talk with Caroline at the evenings to open the shop line then on the morrow catch the conversation between her and mom in her room. Thats it. Things are pretty obvious from there on.

My questions is: What are they good for? Secret scenes? How can i watch them?
it's not self explanatory when Caroline is bugged at night time :< and go to your bedroom and click the hand for secret scenes

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
Played the game for the first time and I already love it, beautiful characters as always... also I did not expect Icstor's game to be in Renpy but it's maybe better that way (?)

wotowoto

Sep 17, 2017
Hey not sure if its a bug, but i can pretty much get everything and all story lines, apart from the teacher. I know what i have to do but i am not seeing or finding the envelope? I have webcam ready and all items bought, but can't seem to find the envelope?

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
Now this is quality holy crap, just blows everything away and it's only the first release. I can't wait to see what other beautiful characters you introduce and especially what other hot scenes you come up with. Nothing comes close to this from 3d rendered games.

Reactions: darkmine
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes