Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've gone to her in the morning like 20 times, she just keeps telling me to wash the dishes.
As heretical this my sound.. you actually have to wash those dishes, apprentice!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hello can someone help me I need to put this envelope somewhere and I do not know where in the picture you see and how to make many money?
If its a filled envelope, i assume you wrote it already, then you have to place it into Celia's locker.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
hello can someone help me I need to put this envelope somewhere and I do not know where in the picture you see and how to make many money?
Take it to your locker to write the letter, that's the first step.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
sometimes you just need to accept that you have to do the dishes XD
Yes, one has to at the times of great need sully himself with manual labour.. but everything for the dark gods!

Yep, I've washed the dishes many times
So your game is bugged. This is a non-repeatable one-time-only scene. Not supposed to be present after that first and only time.

Reactions: willembever22

Toxx666

Feb 18, 2018
I dont understand the Incest patch, and how is it going to affect the game? *Pls excuse my stupidity*

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
you need to was the dishes if you haven't done that yet, I think it's near the sink.
Wow, I'm completely retarded. I thought when you say yes to washing the dishes, it just happens automatically. I didn't think I had to click on the dishes. Thanks!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I dont understand the Incest patch, and how is it going to affect the game? *Pls excuse my stupidity*
The whole family relations thingy were removed in the .e version due to patreon policy enforcement avoidance.. and the patch restores that content. So mom will be called mom and not Linda.. Linda? Whatever. So she would be mom with it, you the son, and the girls are sisters.

Reactions: Toxx666

Toxx666

Feb 18, 2018
The whole family relations thingy were removed in the .e version due to patreon policy enforcement avoidance.. and the patch restores that content. So mom will be called mom and not Linda.. Linda? Whatever. So she would be mom with it, you the son, and the girls are sisters.
Great! Thanks, btw didn't play this yet. Is the first version. is it okay? or okay okay?

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Gotta say I love this game so far, the underwear scene with Mom was something else, I loved all the eroticism in that scene.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I wrote a letter where to leave it?
In Celia's locker. Check back the other day to see if its gone. If its gone then you can call her through webcam option from your computer after you install webcam software that you can buy from the shop.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes