Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Hope ICSTOR fix the void it is for when you finish someone storyline, sister simply dissappears whatsoever, mom only shows up at night, sister is locked on her bed all the time. Hope it gets more alive as the game progresses

Reactions: drew
Nov 17, 2017
You have to blackmail her first, thats probably the problem. When you find out she is taking bribes, go talk with Judy. Take the empy envelope from the cupboard next to the door, use the pen in your locker, place the now written envelope back to Celia's locker, wait a day and check if its taken and then you can call her through the webcall option.
Hmm... Celia don't want take envelope :) This is the main problem.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
Need help with mom please. im at where she is on my bed at night. is this the end or is there another step? her relationship is still at 1 is why i ask.

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Hmm... Celia don't want take envelope :) This is the main problem.
First you see Celia's computer, then talk to the therapist, then envelope+pen, select the envelope on bag and click on the little spot there is in her drawer (same as you found the password), next go to the shop, buy webcam software, install on the PC, every evening, her storyline is on the PC

Patan

May 28, 2017
Need help with mom please. im at where she is on my bed at night. is this the end or is there another step? her relationship is still at 1 is why i ask.
did you do all the thing in here? you might jump a step thats why you dont get the level 2 i think.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Her storyline actually finishes when you give her the right answer when she ask whether you like her not just as mother if my memory serves right. The nightly scene is just a repeatable result of that.

Reactions: luisar018

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
I'd like to ask where the mom's office is? I can't seem to find it. A marker doesn't appear once I talked to the dad 3 times.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'd like to ask where the mom's office is? I can't seem to find it. A marker doesn't appear once I talked to the dad 3 times.
After trying to milk dad for money three times he'll tell you to go speak with your mother. You have to speak with mom in the parent's bedroom after that in the mornings when she is dressing.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
"Picking up chicks would be so much easier if I was in one of those sex games from Patreon."
XDXDXDXDXD

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
I have an issue. I asked dad for money 3 times and I read the book on mom's nightstand, I even spied on her in the bathroom, but I can't spy on her changing in the morning because in the morning she's always sitting in the living room, not in her bedroom. Please help!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have an issue. I asked dad for money 3 times and I read the book on mom's nightstand, I even spied on her in the bathroom, but I can't spy on her changing in the morning because in the morning she's always sitting in the living room, not in her bedroom. Please help!
You have to do all the morning sittings with her before obviously untill she'll be there no more.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Top quality game, girls look very hot, good amount of content and not grindy at all. The sandbox style gameplay makes it a very enjoyable experience, rather than the dull linear gameplay or RPGM nonsense of most titles.
Finally a dev trying to make a game, not a slideshow.

Try going into her office one more time, there's a second scene there, maybe that's what you're missing.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh wow the game is awesome the animations are crazy they look so good good overall the caracters class i like the map and at night they are also different just great and the game has a lot of content as there may be some times Take drann example I'm so excited about the next update that will hopefully be just as fantastic Milfy City is one of the least game ever and it comes on my faforiten list all the way up I hope you take a lot of time with the update I'm waiting for so good things like longer because it is worth it to wrts you have done there really great

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do I use the webcam? How do I know to place the spy camera? Help me....
The dark gods answered thy prayer, acolyte! You just install the webcam software that will be usefull when you are blackmailing Celia. The spycam is for peeping on bathing familymember of the feminin nature!

Darren Jacobs

Jan 29, 2018
OKAY, this one is good. Real good in fact. So good that I chose to sponsor the dev with a donation - which is rare for me.

The sheer amount of content is staggering considering it's the first release.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes