alcoba

Sep 26, 2017
i'm already tried, downloaded it again and tried open through another file manager
same problem for me... tried downloading from all sources, and whenever i try to open it with 7-zip or winrar i get corrupted archive message. i tried to repair it with winrar, but no cigar

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
My game crashes everytime when i go to bed with Sara. How to fix it?
i think its a bug because u finished the mom story first. do u have a save where mom story is not finished? try that one or download the 0.1E at OP

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
When you get to mom changing in her bedroom in the morning, is that the end of mom content or my game just stuck or something. I've had no other content of mom in about 2 weeks besides her changing in her bedroom in the morning and dad F***** her while she sleeps at night time.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When you get to mom changing in her bedroom in the morning, is that the end of mom content or my game just stuck or something. I've had no other content of mom in about 2 weeks besides her changing in her bedroom in the morning and dad F***** her while she sleeps at night time.
You'll have to check on the book she was reading at one of those nightly romps with dad. It'll be on the nightstand to continue her line.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How can i unlock the last scene with Caroline? I think my game is blocked with a bug.
You'll have to get the final scene in the clothes shop, then talk with her about the sales when she is in her room looking over her laptop. Then sleep, using the bed instead of Mom, and Caroline will wake you.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
get mom's book in her room, ask dad for money 3 times in 3 days, talk to mom the next morning while she dresses up.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes