monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Thanks guys.

I figured it out. I had to talk with Sara and her friend at school to unlock playing games with Sara in her room before I could swap the controllers.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
where to put spy cam?
Just select it before checking the bathroom so you can spy on the girls inside. Alternatively you can offer it up as a tribute to the pink elephant idol as well!

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Now this is a game worth investing money in. Quality content and gameplay. For a first release demo game, it already showed me great promises.

Reactions: Onysko

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Sex/Awesome/amazing/ Game, Story, Renders & Models. Every progress in the game is very exciting and creates goosebumps. First update with lots of super sexy awesomeness. The Animations are by far the best, smooth and clear. @IC-STOR hats off to you and wish you good luck for this project. Eagerly looking forward for the next version soon. :).

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
ok is there any scenes with mom , i have only blow in night ???
onces you get the second heart for each girl I think that's all there is at the moment (foot-jod, blow-job for mom, wish we could at least repeat the kissing scenes), hopefully in next update real vaginal sex :)

A small compilation of what I found in this discussion
thanks a lot! been looking for the last 2 secret image for a while now.

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
can u guys got relationship+1 with the teacher?I already tried every orders through the MSN,and finally got a blowjob/anal from her.plz help me:FeelsBadMan:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
can u guys got relationship+1 with the teacher?I already tried every orders through the MSN,and finally got a blowjob/anal from her.plz help me:FeelsBadMan:
You have to visit her in the Teacher's Office after you've been through with the toilet scenes.

I can't seem to open Teacher's Break Room. Help
Take the key from classrom 2, select it in the inventory and then click the door.

I`m not find Celia`s computer.
Its in the Teacher's Office. The monitor on the right.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes