Grozar

Mar 6, 2017
This wasn't too bad but the story was kinda shit, and i expected more content
You expect more content ?, how about looking at those 0.1 games in Latest Games out there and comeback and do comparison. :tf:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
where is Linda's office? couldn't find it

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
can anyone help me. I can't find carolines spare key
Try her door untill you are hinted that she keeps a spare key in her shop. Progress with her story untill you are invited to her shop, visit, get into the backroom office, leave the window open, come back at night, search.. and devour souls..!

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Don't know if its a bug, i've done all paths except Celia's. I've put the blackmail envelope in her locker, but i still have the Dildo, vibrator and spy camera. I've been everywhere else numerous days and there's no way forward. The official walkthrough doesn't help, says to put everything in the locker but i can only put the envelope.

Afraid this might be a bug with 1e :confused:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't know if its a bug, i've done all paths except Celia's. I've put the blackmail envelope in her locker, but i still have the Dildo, vibrator and spy camera. I've been everywhere else numerous days and there's no way forward. The official walkthrough doesn't help, says to put everything in the locker but i can only put the envelope.

Of course not. Install webcam software on your computer and can webcall her at the evenings. You should have listened what Judy was saying but i understand that you weren't exactly focusing on her words!! I sure wasn't.... :D

Reactions: throw_nws

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

And after, you have to come back in the Teacher’s Break Room and put Dildo, Vibrator and Sexy dress, one by one, in her locker.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Of course not. Install webcam software on your computer and can webcall her at the evenings. You should have listened what Judy was saying but i understand that you weren't exactly focusing on her words!! I sure wasn't.... :D
Thank you kind sir! The official walkthrough seems rushed then; it has the step to put everything in the locker BEFORE the step to contact her via webcam.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Not at the moment, no. Unless you can tinker with the console. (Check post #417) And even then its up the chance. Otherwise that bug calls for a restart. Although salvation might be en route as a quickpatch was just released.
ok thanks for the info

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes