Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Someone probably could but why, there are several highspeed download options there. Mega, Workupload, Nopy.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Oh YES! Icstor has definitely raised the bar higher on this one! The storytelling and writing has certainly improved from past titles. An impressive array of smoking hot babes to pick from. Well designed mechanics are already in place, which makes the game seem even more promising. As we can hope to see much of the focus put on content rather than bugs fixing and system tinkering. And, of course, finally a visual novel - sandbox hybrid rather than a RPG maker nightmare!

It is immensely satisfying seeing a creator making strides in his quality and level, learning from and improving as he progresses! :eazyHype:

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
The game is pretty good, though I think it's a bit confused, in the sense that it's a lot more time to corrupt a member of your family, and here's the other way around, you're quicker to fix the mother than the teacher, but anyway, I hope there is an extension

D

Deleted member 308859

Holy shit the mother is fantastic. Also I love Celia's content, very "trainer-like".

Reactions: Xaos

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I usually keep myself well distant from 0.1 game releases, given from the file size I decided to give this one a try.
Best decision of last weeks!
Great art, very good writing, interesting paths for the future, some sex scenes!
The only things I didn't like were both the MC and his father: MC looks too young while his father looks and acts as a total loser. I mean who's having sex with his sleeping wife just because he's so dumb he can't even realize she fell asleep?
This apart I enjoyed it very much, especially the inner thoghts of MC and his mother and sisters, to read them really helps to fit in their minds providing a good game experience.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
The MC is stuck with the mom at night again. Could someone tell me what is the console command to skip the day ? I tried : next_day = True. It didn't work. Thank for your answers.

Edit : Oh... day_time = 1 for morning, day_time = 2 for afternoon, etc....

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
How do I get into the Teachers Break Room. I have the key like the walkthrough says, but the door says closed !!!???

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes