Hachwalth

May 25, 2017
Wow this is promising, good quantity of content for the release version, im looking forward the future of this game.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
im loving this.does anyone know where caroline has the spare key to enter at night?
Keep trying at her door and it will be told that she has one in her shop. You'll have to unlock it through the story of hers.

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
You'll have to get the final scene in the clothes shop, then talk with her about the sales when she is in her room looking over her laptop. Then sleep, using the bed instead of Mom, and Caroline will wake you.
Thx so i know my save is corrupted.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
In all honesty i can't see a difference between yours and the one in the game! This maybe related to the fact i'm blind?:D;)
Okay, so, yours is.. more natural i'd say. Has a fairer complexion, less freckles maybe? A more natural haircolour and less curves, more natural slenderness for a young nerdy teenager. Befits the image what the game lets us know about her. Yours is more realistic, immersive.
Thank you! I still need to properly morph the body. The freckles and hair color are due to the light I chose, just picked a simple light preset. :)

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
For those struggling to get answers.
ICSTOR always provides a walkthrough on his own page.
Here's the link.

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
You are amazing! You even manage to create almost the same lips! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Thank you, but this is just the base model.
I still need to work on the body to get that cartoonish look that i really liked on the character,
and make some adjustments on the skin as well. :)

Reactions: lexus33

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
A lot of hype and praise here...
Are you guys all just excited cause it's been a whole 2 minutes since the last incest-themed release or is this somehow vastly superior to previous ICSTOR games?

omeryusuf

Nov 2, 2017
There is a bug in apk
I can only buy camera in shop
When i touch the otherones the touch the back button please fix this bug

akg77

Aug 5, 2017
[QUOTE = "alcoba, post: 517675, member: 219175"] stejný problém pro mě ... zkusil (a) stáhnout ze všech zdrojů a pokaždé, když se o to pokouším otevřít se 7-zipem nebo winrarem, mám poškozenou archivní zprávu. Pokusil jsem se opravit s winrar, ale žádný doutník [/ QUOTE]
Total commander=no problem:)

Nov 17, 2017
Take the key from classrom 2, select it in the inventory and then click the door.

Its in the Teacher's Office. The monitor on the right.
Ok. I have got a problem. I've installed webcam at evening and I cannot connect with Celia. What's wrong?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ok. I have got a problem. I've installed webcam at evening and I cannot connect with Celia. What's wrong?
You have to blackmail her first, thats probably the problem. When you find out she is taking bribes, go talk with Judy. Take the empy envelope from the cupboard next to the door, use the pen in your locker, place the now written envelope back to Celia's locker, wait a day and check if its taken and then you can call her through the webcall option.

ghostypops123

May 14, 2017
ICSTOR , keep it up bro u never seem to dissapoint on image quality and content , keep going, this is good shit right here.

GOOD shit i loved the previous games keep at it with this one i like where its going, keep it up with regular updates and this will soon be one of the best it has the potential. welldone.

Reactions: Andarilho
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes