Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get celia's relations up to 2?
Lets just assume you went through all the blackmail route. If true, then you have to drop by at the Teacher's Office afterwards and give her a visit as she will appear there in need of a helping.. hand!

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Lets just assume you went through all the blackmail route. If true, then you have to drop by at the Teacher's Office afterwards and give her a visit as she will appear there in need of a helping.. hand!
So just cycle through all the blackmail options? Okay thanks

Jus7M3

Aug 15, 2017
Can't unlock Mom's office... I have asked for money 3 times and nothing happens in the morning when I have to spy in mom's bedroom

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Damn 150,000 views on the thread already. Shows how much potential this game has!
So what is everybody's top three girls?
1) Lil sis
2) Mom
3) Teacher

Reactions: Raven Hex

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can't unlock Mom's office... I have asked for money 3 times and nothing happens in the morning when I have to spy in mom's bedroom
Probably you haven't read the book she was reading. Have to read it, its on the nightstand next to the bed. This way, after 3 times moneybegging, dad will suggest to see mom about job. Then you can approach mom instead of just spying on her.

Damn 150,000 views on the thread already. Shows how much potential this game has!
So what is everybody's top three girls?
1) Lil sis
2) Mom
3) Teacher
1)Judy/Mom
2) Caroline/Celia
3)Sexshop assistant/Auntie

Reactions: Jus7M3 and jande21

Xaxxaru

Feb 19, 2018
Wow! This was a fantastic first version. Looks really good and there's a decent amount of sexual content to boot. I can't wait for more!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes