BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
If Bob just touches my Caroline,in either way,I swear I'm gonna ruin him,his life,his company,everything he got and send him to another country while I will mary Caroline and live with my personal fuck dolls Sara and Linda.
That's right! No one touches my girl! Or should I say 'our girl' :closedeyesmile:.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
When the release is out you will see about 2 pages here whith ppl asking for any patreon to upload it, 2 pages after the upload whith ppl saying Ty to the uploader, 3ppl asking for a crunched version, 2 ppl asking for mac version, one more asking If there is an android version, 10 minutes after the new upload 2 more ppl asking for the walktrought, 3 more asking for a save file "Sorry I lose my save, format my pc.. ." One more day in the paradise :p
you forgot the "I played an earlier version, what's new? do we get to bang Linda/Judy/Judy's cat?" comments

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Pattitto00 said:
When the release is out you will see about 2 pages here whith ppl asking for any patreon to upload it, 2 pages after the upload whith ppl saying Ty to the uploader, 3ppl asking for a crunched version, 2 ppl asking for mac version, one more asking If there is an android version, 10 minutes after the new upload 2 more ppl asking for the walktrought, 3 more asking for a save file "Sorry I lose my save, format my pc.. ." One more day in the paradise :p
And you can add "where are the secret cards?" and "how to look at the gallerie?"

Reactions: Snomiser

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Btw the version on playforceone.com is sanctioned. It's just a demo with lots of gameplay stripped out which they've for some reason mislabelled as 0.4 to confuse horny idiots.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How do I do the weekend event?
Using the walkthrough thread would be a good start.

Btw the version on playforceone.com is sanctioned. It's just a demo with lots of gameplay stripped out which they've for some reason mislabelled as 0.4 to confuse horny idiots.
We know, it's an obvious clickbait to generate views/traffic on their site off of gullible people. Shady move by them if you ask me.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes