Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Soo,I played game again from the start(because I don't remember much of the storyline,especially from the early updates),and oooh my,I'm still amazed how amazing this game is.Really,best game I played this far.Scenes with with older sister Caroline,her big round ass,fucking her tits,handjobs from her,tight fucking with her in her room late in the night.. Fuck,I'm crazy about her.Can't wait for next update,hope we are gonna fuck her really hard,she even seduces us when she asks MC where else he want to fuck her and saying that he will maybe one day fuck her ass(seriosly,this need to happen and I believe it will,if we fucked tiny Sara ass,monster ass from Caroline shouldn't be exception,and anal is no strange to this game,we fucked also Celia in the ass).

And,one question for you guys,what do you think is better,to lie or not to twin sisters? I made saves for both options,but I'm curios what will happen in later stages of the game and how our choice will affect MC future.On one side,MC can have more time with mom if dad is busy,but what if dad finds out who betrayed him? Hmmmmmm...
in general the i would say that anything you can do against the dad, if it gives you sex scenes or not you should, in games like these the father is either absent, either being a sainted and dead dad or an absent asshole, if he's present he is either divorced or a problem to be overcome, screwing him over is what i expect will be considered the "better" option.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
As for using NTR to give the player his comeuppance, it could be interesting, for example if you lied to Zuri and Suri they could seduce the father and brag to the son about it or perhaps even send the pictures to the mother to "homewreck" something like that.
It's a valid way to get rid of the father. By doing this the mother has something to push the father away and she can fully take MC.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Thats strange, I played 0.3 and don't remember any NTR. Oh thats right, THERE WASN'T ANY. This thread isn't for a random discussion on the pros and cons of NTR. Its for the game and to discuss the content that is in it. Bringing up NTR where there isn't any is shit-stirring and any further conversation on it will result in deletion.

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Thats strange, I played 0.3 and don't remember any NTR. Oh thats right, THERE WASN'T ANY. This thread isn't for a random discussion on the pros and cons of NTR. Its for the game and to discuss the content that is in it. Bringing up NTR where there isn't any is shit-stirring and any further conversation on it will result in deletion.
Finally someone said something right!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have one question; how much control over the situation does Linda have? She got wind of Sara stripping for MC online, and somehow happened to burst at the right moment. She's on the phone with her son's therapist and somehow Judy out of the bat asks him if he fancies his mother an sister. If I remember corretly we were asked only about Sara. Maybe Linda is kippin close tab on the nerdy daughter because judy warned her. Caroline's shop got robbed after aunt's visit... who might be the manufacturer for the clothes Caroline attempts to sell? The aunt seems stylish and rich enough. Of course it was Violet and her brother that did the deed, but what if Linda made them do it by unleashing debt collectors on them? Celia in the begining was warm enough to the MC to drop any honorifics, but then acted the way she did, even despite MC's magial dick that emits infallible pheromones. Linda's doing? Mommy is quite savage (how she told Bob to get the fuck of the bedroom and dropped the MC of the bed) but has enough self-control (she stopped herself from ravisihing the MC in her office) to be a crimelady

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
*cough* mother from milf's control, mother from milf's villa *cough*
I'm gonna have to agree with you there....those 2 are by far the best of them all. My gripe with the mother in milfs villa was the lack of content involving her.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The link is in the OP, check his Blog or F95 ; ) i personnaly love Milfs villa :
Yeah. Milf's Villa was great. Its a shame his older work was on shitty RPGM meaning the walking and fucking around kills the flow, but his animations have always been on top form.

Reactions: DJsona
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes