Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
this is exactely why I fear ICSTOR might pull off some heavy ntr/cucking or even reverse gangbang... the dev might decide it's time to go hard or go home
I'm starting to think an awful lot of this bulls-under-the-bed NTR paranoia is some messed-up form of virtue-signaling where people are basically competing to be the guy who's the least into being cucked.

I normally appreciate a light modding touch, but at this point I wouldn't object if there was a total site-wide ban on speculating about potential future NTR in games. The ratio of posts expressing such fears to instances of those fears being realised has got to be in the literal thousands to one.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
@Krull
you still have not made a wallpaper with Linda. how is such sacrilege not addressed until now ?!
fucking Sara gets one, but not Linda ?! im gonna PM the mods to ban you until you do what has to be done. JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL !

ReallF

HardCore Gamer
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
What's the difference between 0.3.b and 0.3.c Is it worth downloading?
Note: v0.3c is bug-fix only - no new content

That's what it says on the main page, I'm starting to believe that nobody reads that page :VV

Nalon

Nov 25, 2017
Are you guys fucking seriously worried about NTR in this game? It's an Icstor game, the whole point is contrived situations that lead to girls leaping at your monster dong, no other men involved. In this game alone Celia let us fuck her in the ass because a stranger told her to over videochat. The whole story revolves around you getting laid. It's the same every time. My god, the level of frightened insecurity a person must have to be scared of a hypothetical fictional character fucking another fictional character in a game made by the guy who brought you 4 games where you fuck every hot chick you know, including your mom/sisters, your sisters' friends, your mom's friends, your friend's sisters and moms, your teacher, random nuns, nurses, and cops, and abject strangers.
Oh do not worry, I'm fine, you're a good person Leopold

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes