jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well how about a dad redemption arc?
After he gets humiliated and cucked 'til kingdom come by his own son, even a masochist like him can't take it no longer. He decides to drive off into the wilderness to end his miserable existence somewhere in the loneliness of nature. There, standing upon a hill, he screams at the heavens to release him from the pain crushing his soul. To his surprise he spots a small light appearing in the sky. In awe he watches as it grows at an alarming speed into a blinding fireball and suddenly everything goes dark. Next thing he remembers is waking up next to a crater with a horrible headache and blind right eye. Grasping his burning forehead he feels some hard and warm material sticking out of it. Suddenly the pain vanishes and the feeling of a new and amazing strength flows through his body. But most importantly a strong resolve begins to grow in his mind. He will return to his home, he will set the record straight and he will punish those who used him!

Lo and behold Punished Dad and fear his wrath!
View attachment 134963
Lol!! I like it, but let me finish it out for you.

Upon waking up, little does he know, that a whole year has passed. He no longer has his job and he walks back to the house, only to find it empty long enough to collect dust and cobwebs.

The Mc had cleverly fucked and used the twins to make a huge fortune and moved the family away, where he now enjoys the high life and fucking the whole family daily.

As the dad enters the house, a beam of light surrounds him and starts to pull his ass to a hovering ship. The nature of the meteor had alerted space alien pentula's. They quickly snatch his ass, and take him back to their world....Tafingar or some shit like that.
There they place him in a small forcefield wooded area on display, in their planets zoo. Of course they do not know the mating habits of humans, and put him in with a female silverback gorilla.
There he spends the rest of his life, fucking and getting his ass beat every day by the gorilla.....We'll call her Tarzana for the story......He now has the best of both worlds and fetishes, where he lives happily ever after.

Thought I'd throw in a little beasty incase he's into that too...Lol!!……………………...Peace!!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Lol!! I like it, but let me finish it out for you.

Upon waking up, little does he know, that a whole year has passed. He no longer has his job and he walks back to the house, only to find it empty long enough to collect dust and cobwebs.

The Mc had cleverly fucked and used the twins to make a huge fortune and moved the family away, where he now enjoys the high life and fucking the whole family daily.

As the dad enters the house, a beam of light surrounds him and starts to pull his ass to a hovering ship. The nature of the meteor had alerted space alien pentula's. They quickly snatch his ass, and take him back to their world....Tafingar or some shit like that.
There they place him in a small forcefield wooded area on display, in their planets zoo. Of course they do not know the mating habits of humans, and put him in with a female silverback gorilla.
There he spends the rest of his life, fucking and getting his ass beat every day by the gorilla.....We'll call her Tarzana for the story......He now has the best of both worlds and fetishes, where he lives happily ever after.

Thought I'd throw in a little beasty incase he's into that too...Lol!!……………………...Peace!!
Well, that's to much of plot over nothing.
MC, and his sisters are already heirs to Bob... so, he needs not to betray father, and send him somewhere overseas to work. Possibly hooking him up with some professional dominatrix.

Reactions: jaydem

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
But let me understand ..... Caroline fucks or not!? In this update ???? I would not like to prolong as DMD that before the story takes you and then slowly the soft because too much stove !! then Caroline fucks !?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well how about a dad redemption arc?
After he gets humiliated and cucked 'til kingdom come by his own son, even a masochist like him can't take it no longer. He decides to drive off into the wilderness to end his miserable existence somewhere in the loneliness of nature. There, standing upon a hill, he screams at the heavens to release him from the pain crushing his soul. To his surprise he spots a small light appearing in the sky. In awe he watches as it grows at an alarming speed into a blinding fireball and suddenly everything goes dark. Next thing he remembers is waking up next to a crater with a horrible headache and blind right eye. Grasping his burning forehead he feels some hard and warm material sticking out of it. Suddenly the pain vanishes and the feeling of a new and amazing strength flows through his body. But most importantly a strong resolve begins to grow in his mind. He will return to his home, he will set the record straight and he will punish those who used him!

Lo and behold Punished Dad and fear his wrath!
View attachment 134963
All hail: DARK LORD BOB!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Not really, since your the one who now knows that she straight up robbed and fucked up your sister's store.

I think she'll end up having to fuck you regularly, with the chance of getting knocked up by you, just to even come close to repaying what she actually owes you and your sister now.

Besides the only one she could benefit from that deal, is having her brother sucked off, just so she wont have to do it, or just so she won't get the shit kicked out of her by him. I think he'll end up back in prison, before any of that anyway.

So I wouldn't put much into it, just yet...……………..Peace!!

Reactions: Nalon

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Your version says 0.3c but your changelog only updates to 0.3b.
Care to update changelog or correct version?

Aug 5, 2016
Are you guys fucking seriously worried about NTR in this game? It's an Icstor game, the whole point is contrived situations that lead to girls leaping at your monster dong, no other men involved. In this game alone Celia let us fuck her in the ass because a stranger told her to over videochat. The whole story revolves around you getting laid. It's the same every time. My god, the level of frightened insecurity a person must have to be scared of a hypothetical fictional character fucking another fictional character in a game made by the guy who brought you 4 games where you fuck every hot chick you know, including your mom/sisters, your sisters' friends, your mom's friends, your friend's sisters and moms, your teacher, random nuns, nurses, and cops, and abject strangers.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes