Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Is go and check on patreon too much trouble?
Not trying to tell you how to do your job as mod but I have seen a lot of posts like these asking what the state of the game is (Or what the next content in it is gonna be) while the answer(s) have been giving multiple times.. I feel it kinda brings down the quality of the thread. Maybe its a good idea if a mod clears out these kind of posts? just a suggestion:)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Suspect people are suspect.
Sara best girl, fite me. Those beautiful eyes and a teen that actually looks like a teen. IMO shes the most unique of the characters.

I mean... sadly no, it does not. It just means that there is less content than expected.
Well Judy was always a "if he had the time" in this update. And sadly, he didn't have the time this go around.

Not trying to tell you how to do your job as mod but I have seen a lot of post like these asking what the state of the game is (Or what the next content in it is gonna be) while the answer has been giving multiple times.. I feel it kinda brings down the quality of the thread. Maybe its a good idea if a mod clears out these kind of post?
Sorry but that would be impossible lol. Some people are lazy/dumb and will continue to ask. It would make trying to mod these threads a full time job.

HairdoBOI

Feb 10, 2018
Sara best girl, fite me. Those beautiful eyes and a teen that actually looks like a teen. IMO shes the most unique of the characters.

Well Judy was always a "if he had the time" in this update. And sadly, he didn't have the time this go around.

Sorry but that would be impossible lol. Some people are lazy/dumb and will continue to ask. It would make trying to mod these threads a full time job.
Same here, i like Sara first then Caroline and then Mother

Reactions: aaronburr

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm betting that Caroline and MC are going to get drunk and then have sex with each other.

Caroline will wake up the next morning and realize what happened. Her remaining arc will be about what she wants to do about MC and if she wants things to get serious.

That would tie into that scene of finding her drunk and passed out in 0.3.

Jul 30, 2018
I'm betting that Caroline and MC are going to get drunk and then have sex with each other.

Caroline will wake up the next morning and realize what happened. Her remaining arc will be about what she wants to do about MC and if she wants things to get serious.

That would tie into that scene of finding her drunk and passed out in 0.3.
who Is MC Brother?

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
In a game whith many characters you will allways find one that's not of your taste, but It's like a book maybe you don't like in the beggining but after a few pages you change your mind. Often in this kind of games you can skip any char you don't like, If not try to run in that char patch as fastest as possible. I'm playing a game (not this) where the only char I don't like is the only you can have sex (life "ma boy"!) What to do? Wait the next update and If you are Lucky maybe next time you will find your favourite char whith new scenes.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
I just thought of thinking differently ... just because the father has some strange deliriums in sex ..... I thought it would have been more exciting if the father was abusing Caroline ... and my dream !!!At night ... she thinks it's her brother, but actually, and her father's asshole

if you molest sara, when she wakes up, she says "dad?"...
+ o -.....YES::::

Jan 25, 2018
I'm having this problem where the animations go through one loop but then stop. This didn't happen at first and is only a very recent thing. Does anyone know a potential solution? I'm on mac if that helps.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes