jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
If MC betrayed dad to the twins, dad should start molesting MC. :tf:
Might be a good concept, but honestly speaking, if you think the Mom angrily cursing his dumb ass to couch, Right when he cock blocked her and the MC was bad, wait till he fucks up and does something stupid like that.
I don't expect him to ever wake up again, even if he's needed to help pay bills.
Fuck, as aggressive as the Mom is, of love for the MC, she probably has several contingencies planned anyway. I even suspect that one is for getting rid of him and his body, so no one will ever know.

I really don't see Pops messing with the daughters anyway, I think all those pictures, in his secret room at office, isn't even Mom. I think he gets them when he goes on his "business trips". Bad shit is going to happen to him, when the MC reveals it to Mom or she accidental finds it there in that room, or him having pics stashed away in a drawer at home. I don't think she'll be heartbroken over it, as it will give her what she needs...………………………….Peace!!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Aug 5, 2016
The Dad will fuck no one, but we won't fuck Caroline either. Think about the progression. Our last update with her, she just kissed MC and had mutual masturbation with her, no penetration at all. She hasn't even blown MC. We're not getting to fuck her just yet. This update will probably, and I'm guessing here, have us fucking Linda and maybe Sara, more likely we'll get progression on Caroline that's not quite PIV yet.

Reactions: Dalla

Riswan

Jul 29, 2018
Why the game is actually called Milfy City. When the only Milf is the mother :D
Only milf to get some action is the mother but you have sneak peek of the neighbors and i think the aunt is a milf to. Probable more will get introduced later.

D

Deleted member 42

Only milf to get some action is the mother but you have sneak peek of the neighbors and i think the aunt is a milf to. Probable more will get introduced later.
who are the neighbours? i can't seem to remember seeing them

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I doubt Judy has any kids to be an actual MILF. Also don't think we're going to discover the dad having messed around with his daughters, maybe secretly taking photos of them in the bathroom or something but nothing physical. The twist in not having to corrupt Linda is more than good enough than trying some angle with the dad failing to do the same to Sara and Caroline which might be more fucked up than usual with the father/daughter incest games out there. I think the dad is due a long vacation after you complete the twins side story regardless of which way you screw them.

Just started playing 10secs ago and oh gaaaaaaaaaaawd. Icstor plssssss google a second music loop. Im nearly sure there must exist more than one soundfile on this planet.
I think Icstor really likes that loop and others that I think he's used before in other games.

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Might be a good concept, but honestly speaking, if you think the Mom angrily cursing his dumb ass to couch, Right when he cock blocked her and the MC was bad, wait till he fucks up and does something stupid like that.
I don't expect him to ever wake up again, even if he's needed to help pay bills.
Fuck, as aggressive as the Mom is, of love for the MC, she probably has several contingencies planned anyway. I even suspect that one is for getting rid of him and his body, so no one will ever know.

I really don't see Pops messing with the daughters anyway, I think all those pictures, in his secret room at office, isn't even Mom. I think he gets them when he goes on his "business trips". Bad shit is going to happen to him, when the MC reveals it to Mom or she accidental finds it there in that room, or him having pics stashed away in a drawer at home. I don't think she'll be heartbroken over it, as it will give her what she needs...………………………….Peace!!
Well how about a dad redemption arc?
After he gets humiliated and cucked 'til kingdom come by his own son, even a masochist like him can't take it no longer. He decides to drive off into the wilderness to end his miserable existence somewhere in the loneliness of nature. There, standing upon a hill, he screams at the heavens to release him from the pain crushing his soul. To his surprise he spots a small light appearing in the sky. In awe he watches as it grows at an alarming speed into a blinding fireball and suddenly everything goes dark. Next thing he remembers is waking up next to a crater with a horrible headache and blind right eye. Grasping his burning forehead he feels some hard and warm material sticking out of it. Suddenly the pain vanishes and the feeling of a new and amazing strength flows through his body. But most importantly a strong resolve begins to grow in his mind. He will return to his home, he will set the record straight and he will punish those who used him!

Lo and behold Punished Dad and fear his wrath!
punished dad.png

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes