Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Are you guys fucking seriously worried about NTR in this game? It's an Icstor game, the whole point is contrived situations that lead to girls leaping at your monster dong, no other men involved. In this game alone Celia let us fuck her in the ass because a stranger told her to over videochat. The whole story revolves around you getting laid. It's the same every time. My god, the level of frightened insecurity a person must have to be scared of a hypothetical fictional character fucking another fictional character in a game made by the guy who brought you 4 games where you fuck every hot chick you know, including your mom/sisters, your sisters' friends, your mom's friends, your friend's sisters and moms, your teacher, random nuns, nurses, and cops, and abject strangers.
Sounds to me like such people are experiencing a level of immersion and relatability that you seem to be missing out on. It speaks volumes about the game's quality that it can be enjoyed on different levels. They're not wrong, and neither are you. Enjoy it how you wish, as other shall do for them.

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
this. no way Icstor will have cuck, cheat, ntr and whatever it is to MC lol. There would be an outrage from the patron lmao.
I envy you guys though, lookslike there's no problem to your lives and probably have a really good life to worry things like this.

edit: weird, i can't quote post

Chief

Jun 27, 2017
ok 10 day to games is ready and 5 to 7 day's of testing so all can relax not gona see update soon , good luck

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
To be honest that would be so freaking cool :p
if you think about it, she watches the market stock in the morning, maybe she was checking on zuri and suri progress... she also has axes in the workplace...

I would say Ann from big brother has her beat physically, but Linda's franmkness and dirty talk matches them equally.
Senya Tirall is the ultimate milf

Reactions: Nalon

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Linda is beautiful but even she has worthy competitors.
kinda weird because they look completely different from each other. never really liked the mom from LaS. the sister on the other hand :evilsmile:

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Are you guys fucking seriously worried about NTR in this game? It's an Icstor game, the whole point is contrived situations that lead to girls leaping at your monster dong, no other men involved. In this game alone Celia let us fuck her in the ass because a stranger told her to over videochat. The whole story revolves around you getting laid. It's the same every time. My god, the level of frightened insecurity a person must have to be scared of a hypothetical fictional character fucking another fictional character in a game made by the guy who brought you 4 games where you fuck every hot chick you know, including your mom/sisters, your sisters' friends, your mom's friends, your friend's sisters and moms, your teacher, random nuns, nurses, and cops, and abject strangers.
It made my day)

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Go off, king :D :D :D This should become pasta.

Reactions: Nalon

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
this is exactely why I fear ICSTOR might pull off some heavy ntr/cucking or even reverse gangbang... the dev might decide it's time to go hard or go home

Reactions: Floga
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes