Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
When the release is out you will see about 2 pages here whith ppl asking for any patreon to upload it, 2 pages after the upload whith ppl saying Ty to the uploader, 3ppl asking for a crunched version, 2 ppl asking for mac version, one more asking If there is an android version, 10 minutes after the new upload 2 more ppl asking for the walktrought, 3 more asking for a save file "Sorry I lose my save, format my pc.. ." One more day in the paradise :p

R

Rekt.

Is this actually true ? Can someone confirm that ?

Tbh I don't even consider that a scene where bob is just humping linda while she is sleeping.
No there won't be any bob and caroline scene & there is nothing wrong if husband is fucking her own wife!

Reactions: January2015

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Looks like is gonna take more time than I expected. Now I am starting to think, if we are lucky we will get the new version of the game at the end of this month. But I am not surprised the release will be big.

Khada

Sep 9, 2017

Latest development update from ICSTOR Patreon page and the last preview from Discord.

"Hey guys,

I just wanted to release a quick update about the situation with the game because I've received a lot of messages recently. The game is NOT dead, no need to worry :)

I've finished all renders about a week ago and currently, I'm rendering animations all day. I think you can expect above 50 animations in this update. I just don't want to leave some scenes with the main character lacking animations so I still need a few more days. We're on track to release the update this month for sure, though!"

Amonlip9000

Donor
Sep 15, 2017

Latest development update from ICSTOR Patreon page.

"Hey guys,

I just wanted to release a quick update about the situation with the game because I've received a lot of messages recently. The game is NOT dead, no need to worry :)

I've finished all renders about a week ago and currently, I'm rendering animations all day. I think you can expect above 50 animations in this update. I just don't want to leave some scenes with the main character lacking animations so I still need a few more days. We're on track to release the update this month for sure, though!"

hmmmm.........:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: DMC

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
The new preview pic implies that the main character finally gets Caroline to strip in front of him. (She's always kept some sort of clothing on outside of the main character sneaking into her room at night)

That will probably be the big story point with her this update, with full sex in her next big update. (It'll also match her up with the full nudity of Sara and Linda)

I do kinda hope that she gets one drunk sex scene though. Seems like a missed opportunity after you find out how much she drinks/parties in 0.3.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
The new preview pic implies that the main character finally gets Caroline to strip in front of him. (She's always kept some sort of clothing on outside of the main character sneaking into her room at night)

That will probably be the big story point with her this update, with full sex in her next big update. (It'll also match her up with the full nudity of Sara and Linda)

I do kinda hope that she gets one drunk sex scene though. Seems like a missed opportunity after you find out how much she drinks/parties in 0.3.
What I'm actually hoping for, is that Caroline finally admits that she wants to have sex with the MC, and stop lying to herself.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes