shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
I have to say with how great this game is turning out I wish he could find a way to update his older games. Milf's Villa still is my all-time favorite of his but it's a shame it's made in the RPG Maker making saves suck since you can't see where you're at in the game until you load them unlike how this game does saves.

Also it would be so awesome if one day Icstor ever released his models from all his games to see if some SourceFilmakers could make some really REALLY good animations to keep improving his games further. Just my 2 cents on this whole thing.

JessicaBelle

Dec 21, 2017
i think this thread has gotten to the point where it would be mightily helpful to have preview pics, teasers, and development updates on the OP instead of having to go back X pages or ask people to search the thread.
Indeed we got 461 pages now ! its been really hard to find all this great stuffs, a place like somekind of museaum for his work including preview, teaser, bonus and rare pircture would be welcome i got some in my library if you need help thank you !

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, can I get a dollar every time someone asks 'when the next version will be available' ?

Totally not a scheme to get rich fast.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Guys, can I get a dollar every time someone asks 'when the next version will be available' ?

Totally not a scheme to get rich fast.
Your avatar pic.....is it from an Illusion game?

aavs89

Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys,
Im not here to ask when the next update is going to be released haha. Im here just waiting impatiently like most of you, reading and getting updated.
I just wanted to say, I hope there is more Sarah. She is my favorite, by far. I prefer small size breast, and to me Caroline seems exaggerated. Its my own opinion, its a personal preference, nothing more.
Favorite girls from the games I've played?
Sarah, Phoebe and Jen (Hack n Stalk 2) and Lisa (Big brother)

kenshiroken

Mar 8, 2018
When I think about all the time I'm waiting for this update and how long it's going to take me to finish it my heart breaks

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I have to say with how great this game is turning out I wish he could find a way to update his older games. Milf's Villa still is my all-time favorite of his but it's a shame it's made in the RPG Maker making saves suck since you can't see where you're at in the game until you load them unlike how this game does saves.

Also it would be so awesome if one day Icstor ever released his models from all his games to see if some SourceFilmakers could make some really REALLY good animations to keep improving his games further. Just my 2 cents on this whole thing.
Then go on his discord and tell him!

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys,
Im not here to ask when the next update is going to be released haha. Im here just waiting impatiently like most of you, reading and getting updated.
I just wanted to say, I hope there is more Sarah. She is my favorite, by far. I prefer small size breast, and to me Caroline seems exaggerated. Its my own opinion, its a personal preference, nothing more.
Favorite girls from the games I've played?
Sarah, Phoebe and Jen (Hack n Stalk 2) and Lisa (Big brother)
Have you tried "Dating My Daughter"? Damn, that sounded wrong! I mean the game...

aavs89

Feb 26, 2018
Have you tried "Dating My Daughter"? Damn, that sounded wrong! I mean the game...
Hahahaha Yes I have. I loved Jennifer and the other brunette girl. The daughter had huge boobs IMO but she was adorable and innocent. I loved that. Thanks for reminding me!

Jun 15, 2018
guys, can someone explain whats with the incest patch, if i download it, is it like extra, will the rest of my game remain intact ? or is it going to be JUST an incest route or something ? also the incest patch says v.0.2...incase that matters

R

Rekt.

guys, can someone explain whats with the incest patch, if i download it, is it like extra, will the rest of my game remain intact ? or is it going to be JUST an incest route or something ? also the incest patch says v.0.2...incase that matters
Its restore original realationship linda = mom, caroline/sarah=sister, kitchenguest=aunt, it will only change dialouge like "kiss linda on lips" to "kiss mom on lips"

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Before things get hectic with the release, if someone will be kind enough to upload a crunched version that would be great

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
I am totally agree with some people in this forum. There should be a difference topic about the updates and the new pictures published in ICSTOR main page. It's super hard to find the posts here about the new updates, especially for those who check the forum once per week.

Reactions: Namco15

honeyth1ef

Nov 2, 2017
When its 100% and on testing.. i will stop fapping until its release.. anyone up for a challenge?

without joke , i am not fapping already almost one and half month ( from last update). i start feel like i have semen intoxication, and some of it already leaked to my brain, i just have an erection from everything, that just have a hole, i think i gonna cum just from seeing that 0.4 is realesed.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I am totally agree with some people in this forum. There should be a difference topic about the updates and the new pictures published in ICSTOR main page. It's super hard to find the posts here about the new updates, especially for those who check the forum once per week.
Or you could join his discord, he post everything there and it's easier to check for update or post that Icstor made ;)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes