atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
wow i just want more content already.

per his website work on v0.2 has started but no progress yet. currently sits at 0%.

he seems to have hired help with someone else in charge of the programming now. i don’t know how much power his rendering rigs got but they must have been working hard 24/7 to put into this v0.1e release. i hope he doubles his patrons soon and is able to expand his team to develop this game to its full potential.

easily game of the year 2018 with some quality content to be added throughout the year.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
After event with mom in my room, it's always Monday morning from now on, did I miss something???
I think the game skips the weekends because it's not yet implemented, ah weekend with the family something to look forward to.....

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
A very good amount of content for a 0.1. That is like 0.8 for most games here.
Also nice for a change to see the mother pursuing and trying to corrupt the son and not vice versa.
The nerd sister has one of the hottest models imo.
A lot of options and potential for more characters too.
Definately recommend trying this one.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I love it that the mom is seducing her son, instead of in all the other games that the son needs to seduce her mother. Great game
Yeah it's nice to see a mom with a son complex instead of the other way around. Also this mom is easily one of the hottest moms I've seen in these types of games, I'd up her up there with Dreams of Desire mom.

Reactions: cloudmoon

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I used the Unren Mod and used the forced rollback to play the rock paper scissor game till you win. And if you lose just rollback and pick another instead.
Great idea, wonder why I haven't thought about it myself lol... :p thanks man :)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes