BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
For the 4 ladies on your phone, it tells you when you end the content for each.
Are the sisters supposed to just vanish after their arcs? The only time I can interact with them is when playing with them at night. During the day they're just gone. Well, the older sister is in her shop, but the younger one's nowhere to be found.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Make sure you got all 3 morning scenes in the living room and both bathroom peeking scenes in the evening (gotta buy the camera first)

Oh and there's also a Kitchen morning scene with aunt but dunno if it matters.
i've done the 3 scenes in the living room, the scene in the kitchen with the aunt and one peeping scene in the bathroom with the spying cam, i don't get the 2nd bathroom peeping scene, anything i should do for that?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
i've done the 3 scenes in the living room, the scene in the kitchen with the aunt and one peeping scene in the bathroom with the spying cam, i don't get the 2nd bathroom peeping scene, anything i should do for that?
Sorry i forgot to tell you about yet another scene, go to parents bedroom and click on a book thats on the nightstand on the right side of the bed.

Reactions: rick87

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
when you take a bath you can imagine all the girls sitting on the MCs dick, one at a time of couse :) just pick and choose.

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
i asked the dad 3 times for money but i don't get the mom dressing scene, what am i doing wrong?
For the money save before play the pc game.So if u lose the game u can load from save.İts like u never lose the money at first place.İ made 300 dollar in 15 min

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Sorry i forgot to tell you about yet another scene, go to parents bedroom and click on a book thats on the nightstand on the right side of the bed.
the book was the thing i was missing, I've finally completed all the scenes.

kevin111

Oct 25, 2017
I cant proceed with blackmailing Celia after putting the envelope in the locker? What did I do wrong ?

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
How do you use the secret card ?
Behind your PC in your room click the "peace sticker"

I cant proceed with blackmailing Celia after putting the envelope in the locker? What did I do wrong ?
After you use the envelope with your locker in the school, then go to the Teacher’s Break Room and select the envelope and then the locker where you got the password from... you can also place things from sex shop in there.
Then get webcam from shop and set it up on your PC then in the evening use it then she is online.

the last secert card where is it?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes