Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Envelope has to be written and you should check if it was taken the next day.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So you've filled it with the pen from your locker, put it back into Celia's, and its still there lying about for a week? Sounds like a bug so retry from earlier save might be in order i'm afraid..

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So you've filled it with the pen from your locker, put it back into Celia's, and its still there lying about for a week? Sounds like a bug so retry from earlier save might be in order i'm afraid..
Yes filled it out in my locker and place it in the drawer and its still there on the new game, I went teacher route first and followed the walkthrough and its still in the drawer and its been over a week now.
Celia: Relation Level – 1 –
1. Take her key in the classroom while she’s not around.
2.– In Teacher’s Break Room take her note with the password.
3.– Use the password on her computer. ( Password = Ossa36 ) 1
4.– Talk with Therapist Judy and taker her envelope. (Use it in your locker)
5.– You can put things in her locker in the Teacher’s Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)
6– Buy webcam software from the shop and install it on the computer. (Talk with her in the evening a lot of times and have fun.) This part does not happen.
7.– You can later start giving her orders on webcam what she must do in school.

I did 1-6 and install it on my computer but there is no option to talk to teacher and the envelope is still in the locker and its now over 2 weeks in game on a new play through.

Reactions: christopherson

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes filled it out in my locker and place it in the drawer and its still there on the new game, I went teacher route first and followed the walkthrough and its still in the drawer and its been over a week now.
That sounds.. abnormal. Try doing the other girls then first and her last. And i'd even try skipping the daytime ahead once through console in hope that i would kick things back on track, just to be sure. And that you buy the webcam software only if the envelope was taken.
Yes, because webcam option to call her won't appear untill she is blackmailed which is the envelope being taken.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That sounds.. abnormal. Try doing the other girls then first and her last. And i'd even try skipping the daytime ahead once through console in hope that i would kick things back on track, just to be sure. And that you buy the webcam software only if the envelope was taking.
The envelope stayed in there for a week and never was taken then I went and got the software.

Its to late tonight I will try again tomorrow.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Use the console to give the code a notch, just in case.

Celia: Relation Level – 1 –
1. Take her key in the classroom while she’s not around.
Actually the first step is to talk with her first. Its really a small thing but very important. Whoever wrote that guide should really include it. The mc won't swear vengeance otherwise. And then check her computer first before going after the password for it since it makes no sense the other way around.

drew

May 19, 2017
It's not that hard find the ways to advance in game brothers, i think you are too fools :p

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
With Celia: she told me to catch the blackmailer and give me her address. it didn't appeared the message of end of content but if i go to her house it say "work in progress". Her route ends here?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
With Celia: she told me to catch the blackmailer and give me her address. it didn't appeared the message of end of content but if i go to her house it say "work in progress". Her route ends here?
Yes.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
MC/mom is missing, when MC is reporting for work after office sex. whats next???
I am having the same problem. After Completing all mom scenes for this version, Mom is not available in here office during the afternoon and i cannot increase money as i need to by other stuff to progress story line for other girls. Only time i catch mom is in the night before sleep. Please can someone help ??

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
or use

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I am having the same problem. After Completing all mom scenes for this version, Mom is not available in here office during the afternoon and i cannot increase money as i need to by other stuff to progress story line for other girls. Only time i catch mom is in the night before sleep. Please can someone help ??
For now if their progression is completed they mostly vanish from the game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes