arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
hope we get a repeatable kissing, touching, rubbing scene and all those other wonderful things or at least a gallery for it once it's unlocked :)

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
I am having the same problem. After Completing all mom scenes for this version, Mom is not available in here office during the afternoon and i cannot increase money as i need to by other stuff to progress story line for other girls. Only time i catch mom is in the night before sleep. Please can someone help ??
Use the mini game in pc. save if you win, load if you loose. ez fast money

Reactions: Jansen

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hope we get a repeatable kissing, touching, rubbing scene and all those other wonderful things or at least a gallery for it once it's unlocked :)
Now that would be awesome really but its not included yet. I hope it will be. Seems woefully inconvenient otherwise. I'm guessing it wasn't at the top the list of priorities.

i cannot increase money
As it has been said, there is the minigame and you can earn money by making those photoshoots with Caroline as well.

pacoms

Dec 21, 2017
[QUOTE = "Shadow66, post: 519743, member: 140619"] ¿Dónde obtengo la nueva versión? [/ QUOTE]
I use 7z
[QUOTE = "Shadow66, post: 519713, member: 140619"] He estado descargando el juego 4 veces pero sigo recibiendo un error una vez que se ha terminado. [/ QUOTE]
try 7z manager?

intentar el administrador 7z?

Nov 17, 2017
Yes filled it out in my locker and place it in the drawer and its still there on the new game, I went teacher route first and followed the walkthrough and its still in the drawer and its been over a week now.
Celia: Relation Level – 1 –
1. Take her key in the classroom while she’s not around.
2.– In Teacher’s Break Room take her note with the password.
3.– Use the password on her computer. ( Password = Ossa36 ) 1
4.– Talk with Therapist Judy and taker her envelope. (Use it in your locker)
5.– You can put things in her locker in the Teacher’s Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)
6– Buy webcam software from the shop and install it on the computer. (Talk with her in the evening a lot of times and have fun.) This part does not happen.
7.– You can later start giving her orders on webcam what she must do in school.

I did 1-6 and install it on my computer but there is no option to talk to teacher and the envelope is still in the locker and its now over 2 weeks in game on a new play through.

I have the same problem.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Fantastic game even for a 0.1. The way everyone disappears at the end of content irks me but there's a solid couple of hours to work with before reaching that point.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
the effect of this game: WAUUUUU just vauuu....:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes:
icstor has surpassed itself.
finally something new where MC normal relationship with his family and they love him.and not treat him as a stranger. hope he makes a proper end not like Milf Villa, MILF''S CONTROL and Incest story.
damn I'm still shocked by this game it's amazing!:OhMyGoodness::heartcoveredeyes:
and the kissing scene is just something:firstimekiss:

Reactions: mighty and flanby
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes