a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Actually the first step is to talk with her first. Its really a small thing but very important. Whoever wrote that guide should really include it. The mc won't swear vengeance otherwise. And then check her computer first before going after the password for it since it makes no sense the other way around.
Okay I talked to her then go look at the computer then go get key, password, computer then go talk about it for the info on the envelope then go to my locker then place it in locker and it just sits in the locker never leaving and its now over 2 weeks just setting there.

I’m stucke with bj and feet on mom at night....is there anythig else?
As far as I know you should get the waiting on next update scene right after finishing either one.

Reactions: dawsonrodrigues2000

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I’m stucke with bj and feet on mom at night....is there anythig else?
Your not stuck. That is as far as the game goes so far with the mother.

Okay I talked to her then go look at the computer then go get key, password, computer then go talk about it for the info on the envelope then go to my locker then place it in locker and it just sits in the locker never leaving and its now over 2 weeks just setting there.
Click on the pens in your locker.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Talk with her in the morning to get humiliated a little more, then you vow revenge and to reap the souls of everyone on the... erhm.. thats.. thats another game so.. Talk with her and then you can check her computer in the Teacher's Office. Then collect her key from classrom2, enter Teacher's Break Room, collect the password from locker. Enter password see Judy. Get Envelope from Judy's cupboard next to the door, use pen in your locker to complete the letter and put the envelope back into Ceila's locker. Buy webcam software, install it on your computer and at the evening from next day onward you can give Celia a call and deman favours. Pretty straightforward from there on.
I may be blind or something, but I talked to her got the vengeance dialogue, but computer is nowhere to be found neither early in the morning nor later on. I got the password and the money. nothing is left in the teachers room

Edit: I am not able also to find the third corridor at school, the one with the wet floor signal... I feel retarded

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Then this sounds like serious bad luck for you :( To run into the same bug the second time. It certainly isn't something that occures with everyone so you must have ran into it again by accident. But there is not much you can do there if the console timeforwarding doesn't work out either.

I may be blind or something, but I talked to her got the vengeance dialogue, but computer is nowhere to be found neither early in the morning nor later on. I got the password and the money. nothing is left in the teachers room
Her computer is not on the left. Its on the far right. The monitor on the desk is her computer. It suppose to be there in the Teacher's Office after you talked with Celia the first time for sure.

Reactions: Budokai

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
When you stand in the corridor with the classrooms on either side. Go to the far corridor on the right. Her Office is in the door on the right.

Reactions: Budokai

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
then go to my locker then place it in locker
Actually wait a minute. You have the envelope selected in your inventory when you go to your locker and do you get the comment when you click on the pen in your locker, stating you fulfilled that blackmail letter? Just curious.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Then this sounds like serious bad luck for you :( To run into the same bug the second time. It certainly isn't something that occures with everyone so you must have ran into it again by accident. But there is not much you can do there if the console timeforwarding doesn't work out either.
The envelope never leaves my backpack and it stays in the locker for over a week in the another new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually wait a minute. You have the envelope selected in your inventory when you go to your locker and do you get the comment when you click on the pen in your locker, stating you fulfilled that blackmail letter? Just curious.
No never got that about blackmail or I don't remember if I did or not and will go replay it again from the start.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No never got that about blackmail or I don't remember if I did or not and will go replay it again from the start.
Those pens in your locker suppose to be selectable when you have the envelope and if i recall correctly, the written one supposed to look differently. I'll redo this myself to check.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Those pens in your locker suppose to be selectable when you have the envelope and if i recall correctly, the written one supposed to look differently. I'll redo this myself to check.
After clicking on the pins I get this Milfy_City 2018-02-20 06-20-16-62.jpg then a black screen for a few secs and then this Milfy_City 2018-02-20 06-20-26-56.jpg nothing about blackmail.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thats it. Check the envelope. It should be different, or differently named :)
Ok after going back in and clicking on the envelope in the locker I get told to go far away and this I never done before so here goes nothing.

Daiz

Jan 29, 2018
Has anyone found some of the assets used? The mother and little sister models are great.
They look like gen 2 females idk.

Reactions: aeonium
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes