a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok the letter is now gone so it looks like you have to click on the letter in the locker after placing it in there for it to trigger the next scenes to work. Milfy_City 2018-02-20 06-28-05-51.jpg Milfy_City 2018-02-20 06-29-30-38.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Linda, Sara, and Neighbors are currently winning in the new icstor poll.
Which leaves me with half smiling half crying. I fear that i won't see Judy scenes for a long time but i do love mom so.. thats always a winner for me too.

I meant as in where in her shop...
Leave the window in the backroom open, go back at night, it will be there in the drawer/desk/whateverthatisclickable.

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hiiiiii !
– You can put things in her locker in the Teacher’s Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)
how can i do this ???? I open the locker but I can use the envelope :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hey guys i put the stuff in my locker.how do i get into the teacher break room to continue?
Take Ceila's key from Classroom2 when she isn't there. Its on the desk.

how can i do this ???? I open the locker but I can use the envelope :(
Have to progress on her route and order her around. First the written envelope, then when its gone, you can progress with the webcall and bossing her around part and then you can put sexshop stuff into the locker too.

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Take Ceila's key from Classroom2 when she isn't there. Its on the desk.

Have to progress on her route and order her around. First the written envelope, then when its gone, you can progress with the webcall and bossing her around part and then you can put sexshop stuff into the locker too.
yes but I have the enveloppe ..... I open the locker, but I can't .... what it the route after taking envelope ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yes but I have the enveloppe ..... I open the locker, but I can't .... what it the route after taking envelope ?
Because first you have to write the blackmail, which means you have to take the empty envelope, open your locker, click on the pens which will trigger a confirmation that you wrote the blackmail and now have a filled envelope and take that to Ceila's locker and place it in there. Wait till its gone, and then after you bought and installed the webcam software the option of calling Ceila will appear on your computer and you can start bossing her around.

Reactions: luisar018

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I have a MAJOR problem with this game !!

I wanted more because it is sooooo good .:winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue::winkytongue:

drew

May 19, 2017
OkOKOK i just finished playing ver 0.1e....damn....damn......damn.....ICSTOR....u deserve all money ppl give you bro nice excellent work bro!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

PD : i couldnt find the last 2 secret images ! any help?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys anyone know where the last secret cards are i'm having trouble finding these ones sorry links weren't working

fapper31

Sep 6, 2017
Make another section of this forum, named Recommended/Unmissable games, and put Milfy city on the top of the list plz.
Popular games section dont make justice at great nsfw games anymore...
If we can calculate an metacritic on this game ,i'm sure it will be greater than 90.xD(We are only at the beginning)
Make it happend!Just do it!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes