Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey sorry if it's been answered before but where caroline's key i've been all through the house can't find it and nothing in the walkthrough about where it is does it appear later in the game

drew

May 19, 2017
hey sorry if it's been answered before but where caroline's key i've been all through the house can't find it and nothing in the walkthrough about where it is does it appear later in the game

Chat with her in her room at morning until you found her worried, then she will ask you to help her in clothes shop, go there, open doors unlock the window wait till night then go to clothes shop and enjoy that sexy sister xD

Reactions: lvl13totodile

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
when you have access to her shop go to the other room using the door (I know I thought that leads to the outside too :) ) unlock the window, come back at night find the key.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
- I believe you might have a foot fetish....
- You dont say. ;)
screenshot0006 (3).jpg

Great to have another game that dont just focus on bj´s and tit-jobs. :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think there is nothing wrong with a game that focuses on blowjobs! :closedtongue::angel:

drew

May 19, 2017
NEED MORE CONTE NEED MORE CONTET NEED MORE CONTENT!!!!!!! CAMONNNNN!!! DEVELOPERS! I WILL PAY XD

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes