DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
the last secert card where is it?
All Card Locations by Mangerine and Anthony on the ICSTOR Discord Server

1: This one is in the garage by the tire rack

2: This one is outside on the left side of the garage building

3: This one is on the porch of your house, just go outside and find it on the far right post

4: This one is behind your bed on the left

5: This one is in the sex shop on the shelf

6: This one is in the first hallway of the school, on one of the lockers

7: This one is in the second hallway of the school behind a rusty bucket

8: This one is in your classroom on the most right desk in the corner

9: This one is in the third hallway of the school under a locker to the left

10: This one is in Moms office on the wall

11: Finally, this one is in moms office to the left by a photo of the ocean.

kailok3

Jan 31, 2018
Do all 4 girls reach the point were it tells you there's no more content? I reached it with the sisters and the mother but not with the teacher (haven't reached that +1 relationship with her). I dont know if I'm missing some content with her... right know it only repeats the same blackmailing things

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Do all 4 girls reach the point were it tells you there's no more content? I reached it with the sisters and the mother but not with the teacher (haven't reached that +1 relationship with her). I dont know if I'm missing some content with her... right know it only repeats the same blackmailing things
Go to her office in the morning, she will be standing there

Reactions: JR81

Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Love it! Great models, especially love the Mom, Therapist, and younger sister. Wish the map worked from anywhere, though.

NastyMax

Aug 20, 2017
Every time I download it, the rar opener always stops halfway and says its either corrupted or doesnt have a valid password. Please Help. Thank You.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What are the hidden scene card for?

I stumbled into the mom stuff but can not do anything else, is there a walkthrough for this?

If not I will just move on to something else.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What are the hidden scene card for?

I stumbled into the mom stuff but can not do anything else, is there a walkthrough for this?

If not I will just move on to something else.
The cards are unlocking a picture each that you can check at their respective gallery, the victory hand on the board above the mc's computer
Check your phone and the love rating option. Four girls has their storyline started. There is a guide which is more like a guide indeed than a walkthrough.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks to all 4 of you for letting me know.

Now who the hell is this naked guy in the hallway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I had to post this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok can one of you mods post this on the first post please.

With this link also
@TCMS @Bloo @wep

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure if someone reported this already, but in my game I got dad stuck on my screen. Everywhere I go he is there.

Hahaha, He probably stalking you. Just delete the game and re-install.

sounds about right once you get 2 hearts from her that's it, you can always do the other girls to pass the time, or butt fuck the teacher for fun :)
Okay How to butt fuck the teacher? Can you give me walkthrough for only that?

Reactions: Gellidus

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay How to butt fuck the teacher? Can you give me walkthrough for only that?
Go all the way through her blackmailing and one of the last options will be the buttfucking. You can't miss it really.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Well I really love this game. The Art, story and hotness level are incredible. Wish every other game like this. Incstor deserves an Award! This game beat DMD, BB and all other popular games!

Go all the way through her blackmailing and one of the last options will be the buttfucking. You can't miss it really.
How to blackmail her?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How to blackmail her?
Talk with her in the morning to get humiliated a little more, then you vow revenge and to reap the souls of everyone on the... erhm.. thats.. thats another game so.. Talk with her and then you can check her computer in the Teacher's Office. Then collect her key from classrom2, enter Teacher's Break Room, collect the password from locker. Enter password see Judy. Get Envelope from Judy's cupboard next to the door, use pen in your locker to complete the letter and put the envelope back into Ceila's locker. Buy webcam software, install it on your computer and at the evening from next day onward you can give Celia a call and deman favours. Pretty straightforward from there on.

Reactions: Budokai

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Talk with her in the morning to get humiliated a little more, then you vow revenge and to reap the souls of everyone on the... erhm.. thats.. thats another game so.. Talk with her and then you can check her computer in the Teacher's Office. Then collect her key from classrom2, enter Teacher's Break Room, collect the password from locker. Enter password see Judy. Get Envelope from Judy's cupboard next to the door, use pen in your locker to complete the letter and put the envelope back into Ceila's locker. Buy webcam software, install it on your computer and at the evening from next day onward you can give Celia a call and deman favours. Pretty straightforward from there on.
Thank you so much. I have completed almost all except the envelope part. I'm gonna try now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it a bug if I bought the software and installed it before I put the envelope in the drawer.

I can not talk to teacher during the evening because there is no option to view her in the web cam.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes