xzy

Jan 3, 2018
How do I even get to mom workplace? Where is it? I spied on her in bathroom, I watched her changing in her room - what now?

blind

Mar 16, 2017
Any cheats for money??? and if so, how do I open the console?
I think it was already answered here: Shift + O (you need to enable it on 00console.py or something like that)
then: inventory.money = how_much_do_you_need

But you dont need cheats... just work at your sister's shop and bet in computer.

How do I even get to mom workplace? Where is it? I spied on her in bathroom, I watched her changing in her room - what now?
Just read a few posts above.
cheers

Reactions: bobbo69

xzy

Jan 3, 2018
I did asked dad for money, now only way I see mom is when she is changing, that's all, she's not there anymore later, and I still don't see her workplace on map. Also, I played yesterday 0.1d version and have looked at neighbor, today I started all over again with 0.1e and it keeps saying it's nothing to see at that time of the day? :/

EDIT: Ah sorry I solved it now, I think.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
I did asked dad for money, now only way I see mom is when she is changing, that's all, she's not there anymore later, and I still don't see her workplace on map. Also, I played yesterday 0.1d version and have looked at neighbor, today I started all over again with 0.1e and it keeps saying it's nothing to see at that time of the day? :/

EDIT: Ah sorry I solved it now, I think.
did you ask dad money 3 times? (one per day) on the 3rd try asking, he well suggest you ask your mom if she has a job for you, the next day when mom is dressing up in the morning talk to her, thus opening her office on the map, and more fun opportunities with mom.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think it was already answered here: Shift + O (you need to enable it on 00console.py or something like that)
then: inventory.money = how_much_do_you_need

But you dont need cheats... just work at your sister's shop and bet in computer.
Where's the 00console.py?

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the shop? Trying to buy stuff and it keeps pressing back...it's as if that' all I can do is go back...pressed the top left corner and randomly bought the camera but can't buy anything else? Playing on android would this be a port issue? Also won't let me out of the bathroom now and again and have to restart..

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
does the game tell you when theres no more content? im having hard time finding whats next...

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone else having issues with the shop? Trying to buy stuff and it keeps pressing back...it's as if that' all I can do is go back...pressed the top left corner and randomly bought the camera but can't buy anything else? Playing on android would this be a port issue? Also won't let me out of the bathroom now and again and have to restart..
From the op:
"Unofficial Android Port by @booom313
This port is not released by developer, download at your own risk."

You have to remember to read the fine print. I suggest reporting bugs to @booom313.

Arro_b

May 13, 2017
Quality stuff, especially the art. play could still use some work. still a bit monotonous. mighthowever become one of my favorites fast. hope we'll see some rapid updates...

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
i asked the dad 3 times for money but i don't get the mom dressing scene, what am i doing wrong?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
i asked the dad 3 times for money but i don't get the mom dressing scene, what am i doing wrong?
Make sure you got all 3 morning scenes in the living room and both bathroom peeking scenes in the evening (gotta buy the camera first)

Oh and there's also a Kitchen morning scene with aunt but dunno if it matters.

Reactions: rick87
3.80 star(s) 417 Votes